Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

by How Many Steps Inc.

Grow sales through abandoned alerts and VIP notifications

Nueztro

This app is amazing, it´s a great improve over older Scout. Easy to use and very efficient to recover abandoned carts. The staff is very helpful in all the process of installing it, giving in addition a lot of good tips of making your store more profitable. 100% recommended.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for the review Antonio. You have a beautiful store and a great team behind you. Keep it up!

The Cutt Label

To be honest, I have used scout from day one and it’s been one of the most useful apps I have ever downloaded/ added to my store. I am extremely excited to see where this new apps takes us and how it can help us grow.

October 28, 2020

Thanks Merah. Your feedback was so great to hear. Your website is gorgeous and each of your fashion designs are more gorgeous than the last. We wish you the very best - cant wait to see what you do next!

Storage Lifts Direct

Abandoned carts are a problem everyone has to deal with. When you operate a high ticket store each abandoned cart represents a sizable chunk of lost revenue. I have been using SCOUT for over a year in this store and I immediately saw results the first month I had it. MY cart recovery rate soared compared to what it had been previously.

October 28, 2020

Thanks Jonathan. You are perfect type of merchant for our products, and we're glad you saw those results, although not surprised :)

Naptural Beauty Supply LLC.

I have used this app for almost 2 years, I love it, it advises me when a customer abandons checkout. I REALLY love that it tracks my consistent customers purchases, so that I can reward their loyalty! Ahmad is awesome, he called me and gave me advice on my website and how to improve it for a better customer experience and higher conversion rate!

October 28, 2020

Thanks for the kind review, LaShesia. It was my pleasure. I love that you have customers who've bought 20, 30, 40 times from you again and again. That kind of customer retention is world class. Keep it up! Let's get to 100 order retention rates in 2021!

Sherabo Organics

I love love this app. I have used it to connect with my customer. It helps me recover sales and connect with customers in real time. The on the cake is the support you will get from the Shop phone support team. I recommend it highly. The value of your monthly investment is is more than what you pay.

October 27, 2020

Thanks Olivia. We look forward to keep working with you!

Platonic Jewels

Perfect comunication on time. They are really honest and correct, always trying to help in a straight way. Thanks for creating this App

October 27, 2020

Thanks Jamila. We love your insect jewelry and really look forward to keep working with you. Can't wait to see what you get up to.

Arora

This app rose our sales in ways we couldn't imagine. The staff are amazing, their support was just an added benefit to the overall experience. 5/5 stars are not enough.

October 27, 2020

Thanks for the kind word Bijoy. Keep up the great work with your fashion and new styles. I look forward to hearing back on how your influencer campaigns go!

The ENSA

Amazing, fantastic app! Loved it!!!! It really helped to increase my sales and minimise abandoned cards. I did enjoy all these features. I really recommend. Amazing experience. This app has high value sales! no better way than personalization to close those deals. Really useful recommend!

October 27, 2020

Thanks Angela. It was a pleasure speaking with you and working through some of your store ideas. Hope to keep in touch!

SalonBeauty

This app Really closes those high value sales! no better way than personalization to close those deals. Also it has a text marketing feature plus whatsapp and Email so this is really going to change the whole game!

Guru Muscle

This app helps you to get a notification on abandoned cart straight the way. So helpful. They are always willing to help with anything you may have. I would 100% recommend them. TOP stars.