Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right Click and Copy, GDPR

Voyage Accessoires

Really helpful to block bad IPs ! So convenient and easy to use. Thanks to the team for this app. I recommend

January 19, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your compliment.

We are glad about your great experiences. We hope that you will be received more values in the future.

Acesse Aqui

parabens muito bacana o app de voces, um sucesso, agora posso bloquear todos os cliques do meu site sem

January 10, 2020

Olá,

Obrigado pelo elogio.

Isso é fantastico. Esperamos que você receba mais valores na próxima vez.

Sinta-se à vontade para nos informar se tiver algum problema via chat ou e-mail ao vivo

Tenha um ótimo dia!
Equipe de suporte do Eggflow.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hi there,

Thank you for your compliment.

That is fantastic. We hope that you will be received more values next time.

Paisii Co

I used this app to help us protect our site. I like how easy it is to configure and how simple it makes it to protect the store. Do yourself a favor and utilize this app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Paisii Co,

Thank you for your compliment.

We hope that you will be received more values next time.

myoriginalcovershop

Después de instalar varias apps parecidas para bloquear el botón derecho esta fue la única que me sirvió. Las otras dejaban publicidad en mi pagina.

December 15, 2019

Hola,

Gracias por darnos tu opinión. Lo aprecio.

Intentaremos mejorar las aplicaciones y esperamos que tenga más experiencias maravillosas en el futuro.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Buena suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow
----------------------------------------------
Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. I appreciate it.

We will try to make the apps better and hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Magic Mama Shop

I just downloaded this app less than 24 hours ago and it has blocked access to several countries I am not selling in and also another person trying to take my content. I would recommend this.

November 27, 2019

Hello Magic Mama Shop,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thank you for choosing us!

Outtlets

I used it on my site and it delivers what it promises, very efficient in protecting my texts and images. I recommend!

November 8, 2019

Hello Outtlets,

Thank you for giving feedback.

TabletopFountainsPlus

This app seems to do what I need done, but it would be nice if the checkboxes on the countries I blacklisted stayed on, showing me more visually which countries are blocked. I also get a flashing notification that I have 2 messages, but I can't seem to find a way to access them when I'm using the app...

November 4, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We do appreciate it.

We will note your review and develop the app better next time.
Currently, to see someone tried to get access to your store and has been blocked. You need to upgrade to a paid plan to use this feature.

If you still do not see the messages, please send us a screenshot of this issue, we will check it more clearly.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

BetaBrasil

estou usando a pouco tempo e já gostei, logo pego o premium.

Hello BetaBrasil,

Ehnvests Store

Instalei agora pouco. Estou testando e até o momento, está sendo muito útil! Muito bom mesmo, bloqueia a copy para os leigos, assim já ajuda bastante.

Hi Ehnvests Store,

Thank you for giving feedback. We do appreciate it.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Australian Variety Store

i use this App as we are based in Australia and only sell in Australia, So to stop unneeded international traffic I needed this app to help with that. Jennifer is a fantastic lady to chat with and she has helped me immensely and i give her a 10/10 for great customer support. I recommend this app to everyone, I am still on the free testing mode but will go to the full paid mode very soon

Hi, Australian Variety Store,

Thank you for giving feedback. We were so pleased to hear from you

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Therefore, our app will make you satisfied more in the future.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8