Anmeldelser (126)

Muito boa

1001 Utilidades
3 måneder bruger appen

Dear 1001 Utilidades,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you find Shop Secure "muito boa" and that it has been serving you well over the past month. Your positive feedback from Brazil means a lot to us, and we are glad that our app is meeting your needs and expectations.

If you have any suggestions or need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Obrigado novamente!

26. februar 2024

Muito bom....

Desejoelectro
Cirka en måned bruger appen

Dear Desejoelectro,

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you find Shop Secure "muito bom" and that it has been beneficial to you over the past month. Your positive feedback from Brazil is greatly appreciated, and we're glad our app is meeting your needs.

Should you have any suggestions or require assistance in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

Obrigado novamente!

15. juli 2024

good

Flumy
USA

Marokko
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Eggflow svarede 6. juli 2024

Dear My Store,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you find Shop Secure "muito boa" and that it has been serving you well over the past month. Your positive feedback from Morocco means a lot to us, and we are glad that our app is meeting your needs and expectations.

29. januar 2024

perfect

Djurens Drömmar
Sverige
3 dage bruger appen

Dear Djurens Drömmar,

Thank you so much for your perfect 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that Shop Secure has made a great impression on you in just 3 days of use. Your positive feedback from Sweden means a lot to us, and we're delighted that our app is meeting your expectations.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Thank you once again!

top de mais

TÁ GOSTANDO ?
3 måneder bruger appen
2. februar 2019

This app was very important for me. I was able to block access from certain countries. Also very important is the right click disable. It even disables the 'F12' key on browsers!!!
You also get a GDBR cookie consent bar with this app which is a nice add-on!

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry
Grækenland
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
Redigeret 25. april 2019

A very powerful set of tools. Simple to execute. Mostly using the protect images and text feature. Having had a fraud attempt made on my business from a far off land that I don't sell in anyway, I like that i can just nix my web exposure there with a button click. Easy!

h2oparts2go.com
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
26. juni 2018

I can declare that the app works well. I checked it after the installation thank to the support team, that has been fast and polite.

Openhoo Com