Recensies (124)

• 8% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 15% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 januari 2023

Is a good app and help me with my shop, they made a good job. I got my shop organized and secure. I can Proctet my costumers. I love it

PreciouslifeArt222
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 1 februari 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that Shop Secure has been a valuable asset to your shop and that you've been able to organize and secure it effectively. Protecting your customers is our top priority and it's wonderful to hear that our app has helped you achieve that. Thank you for choosing Shop Secure and we hope it continues to meet all your needs!

14 december 2022

Easy to use quick results. Simple Fast and easy setup. Only using free plan to start with may upgrade later.

Slim's custom t-shirts
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 22 december 2022

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you find the application easy to use and that you've had quick results. We're glad that you are starting with the free plan and hope that you will consider upgrading in the future. If you have any questions or need any help with the application, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing our product!

2 februari 2019

This app was very important for me. I was able to block access from certain countries. Also very important is the right click disable. It even disables the 'F12' key on browsers!!!
You also get a GDBR cookie consent bar with this app which is a nice add-on!

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry
Griekenland
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
13 oktober 2022

Muito facil e simples de usar. Graças ao app não precisei mexer no código da página, com alguns cliques foi possível evitar que espiões copiem meu trabalho.

Armazém Rodrigues
Brazilië
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 4 december 2022

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous évaluer. Cela nous aide vraiment à continuer et à offrir le meilleur :)

Bewerkt 25 april 2019

A very powerful set of tools. Simple to execute. Mostly using the protect images and text feature. Having had a fraud attempt made on my business from a far off land that I don't sell in anyway, I like that i can just nix my web exposure there with a button click. Easy!

h2oparts2go.com
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
26 juni 2018

I can declare that the app works well. I checked it after the installation thank to the support team, that has been fast and polite.

Openhoo Com
Italië
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 juli 2019

This is a REALLY good app to have. I am VERY pleased with it. So far this app is working really well. I am very impressed with it. You cannot right click on my site and get ANY information and you can't steal my photos. You also CANNOT highlight or cut and copy any information from my website.

As for the country blocker, I have not been able to test that and I don't know how to test it. I reached out to support to see how to test the country blocker but so far, I've gotten no reply or perhaps I can't locate their reply in my inbox. It would definitely be good to hear from them. I hope I hear from them soon.

Until then, I give this app 5 stars and if I hear from support, I will give them 10 more stars!

YouEnvyMe.Club
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 16 juli 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

14 oktober 2018

First time I'm giving 5 stars for an app.
• Function VERY well. Can't even do CTRL F (On Windows) to copy paste the text. Wow, Impressive.
• Just 5 clicks = Done. Which is basically just select whatever option you want.
• 100% FREE, no banner, no watermark, no ads, no nothing.
Perfect app for dropshippers, photographers, and basically any store/blogs though.

HYPE on HYPE
7 september 2018

Absolutely a great app! It was a snap to install and configure. When I had questions, support was right there and answered my questions quickly. The blocking worked so well, that when I turned on all the countries I wanted to block as a test and forgot to disable them. The support organization from other apps I was working with that were foreign were not able to get to my site! It was an unintended test, but proof that the app was working!

TrumpIsWack
23 mei 2019

Funciona no se puede descargar ninguna foto ni texto mediante botón derecho del ratón. Así que le doy 5 estrellas.

SAMOA74SHOP
Spanje
Eggflow heeft geantwoord 28 juni 2019

Hola,

Gracias por elegirnos. Estamos contentos de poder ayudar.

Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar nuestros productos y servicios. Además, podríamos aportar muchos beneficios a los usuarios.

Si necesita más información, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través del servicio de chat o correo.

¡Que tengas un buen día y buena suerte con tu tienda!
Equipo de apoyo de Eggflow
---------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we could help.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!
Eggflow Support Team