Recensioner (124)

• 8 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 15 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 26 december 2019

I used this app to help us protect our site. I like how easy it is to configure and how simple it makes it to protect the store. Do yourself a favor and utilize this app.

Paisii Co
9 månader användning av appen
Eggflow svarade 2 januari 2020

Hi Paisii Co,

Thank you for your compliment.

We hope that you will be received more values next time.

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems via live chat or email
(felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!
Eggflow Support Team.

21 april 2019

Free right click disable for my store is worth 5 stars without even getting into anything else the app can do.

DeltaDancewear
8 månader användning av appen
10 mars 2023

Super prático de usar, com apenas um click eu ja consegui proteger a minha loja de cópias. Fiquei bastante satisfeito.

Loja Tagus
8 månader användning av appen
Eggflow svarade 11 mars 2023

Muito obrigado pelo seu comentário positivo e pela classificação de 5⭐! É ótimo saber que você achou o Shop Secure fácil de usar e que conseguiu proteger sua loja de cópias com apenas um clique. Sua satisfação é nossa prioridade, e ficamos felizes que o Shop Secure tenha atendido às suas expectativas. Obrigado por escolher o Shop Secure e esperamos continuar sendo úteis para você! 🙌

8 december 2018

This application is very good to help me from Spy from unfair competition.
Recommend this app!!!!.

Chadiny
Thailand
7 månader användning av appen
20 augusti 2018

Pretty straight-forward to use and useful. Would recommend.

Braggy Bags
Storbritannien
7 månader användning av appen
10 september 2019

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegal!

otseiword
6 månader användning av appen
Eggflow svarade 13 september 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

11 februari 2019

I like that it blocks people from other countries right away. I get many visitor from different countries where I do not ship.

Shop N Journey
6 månader användning av appen
5 juni 2022

usei esse app e gostei bastante realmente ajuda muito a proteger nossa loja contra plágios e pessoas copiando nossa copy

Casa e descontos
5 månader användning av appen
Eggflow svarade 6 juni 2022

Obrigado por sua avaliação!

24 februari 2022

The worst application I've ever used without any response from developers or any explanations. First time I had an experience like that. On the other hand was my mistake as well, trusting such a small company and helping them to get a foot in the section of apps for shopify shops

SalesWorm Co
Australien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Eggflow svarade 14 april 2022

I would like to send you our sincere apologies for the issue you had with our app. We feel so sorry for this because we always aim for great experiences for the customers.

After review, our Developers did check immediately and fixed this issue...

Redigerat 7 augusti 2021

Very bad customer service, no help at all. I’ve contacted support twice about 502 bad gateway issue which has already been 3 days. No help and no reply for 3 days now. Shows how keen they are to not assist with my current issue. I’ll be definitely disconnecting this app in the next 24 hours if resolution not received. I've installed app a little while ago, it worked first but it doesn't block IPs anymore and access logs useless also, stopped showing current date list of visitors to my store

Deluxur
Australien
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Eggflow svarade 28 februari 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your compliment.

Our technicians checked your store to find out the mistake. They saw that the features are working well. So we need to know the detail more about this issue to help you. Email support sent you, please reply to us as soon as possible.

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems via live chat or email