Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is a REALLY good app to have. I am VERY pleased with it. So far this app is working really well. I am very impressed with it. You cannot right click on my site and get ANY information and you can't steal my photos. You also CANNOT highlight or cut and copy any information from my website.

As for the country blocker, I have not been able to test that and I don't know how to test it. I reached out to support to see how to test the country blocker but so far, I've gotten no reply or perhaps I can't locate their reply in my inbox. It would definitely be good to hear from them. I hope I hear from them soon.

Until then, I give this app 5 stars and if I hear from support, I will give them 10 more stars!

July 16, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Have a good day and good luck with your business!

Shoplinie

Eu adorei o app, me traz mais segurança e mais autenticidade pois, outros usuários não conseguem copiar minhas estrategias.

July 11, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por nos escolher. Estamos contentes por podermos ajudar.

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços. Além disso, poderíamos trazer muitos benefícios aos usuários.

Caso necessite de mais informações, não hesite em nos contatar através de serviço de chat ou e-mail.

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com sua loja!
Equipe de Suporte Eggflow

Play Gold

top muito bom app gostei muito recomendo para todos que usam shopify obrigadooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

July 9, 2019

Olá,

Obrigado por nos escolher. Isso nos deixa felizes em ouvir.

Seu feedback nos ajuda a melhorar nossos produtos e serviços.
Espero que você tenha experiências maravilhosas na próxima vez.

Tenha um bom dia e boa sorte com o seu negócio!
Equipe de Suporte Eggflow

Werner Guitar Editions

The country blocker seems to be working well. I'll also be considering some of the more advanced options on the paid plan but so far so good!

June 28, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. we are glad we could help.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

SAMOA74SHOP

Funciona no se puede descargar ninguna foto ni texto mediante botón derecho del ratón. Así que le doy 5 estrellas.

June 28, 2019

Hola,

Gracias por elegirnos. Estamos contentos de poder ayudar.

Sus comentarios nos ayudan a mejorar nuestros productos y servicios. Además, podríamos aportar muchos beneficios a los usuarios.

Si necesita más información, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través del servicio de chat o correo.

¡Que tengas un buen día y buena suerte con tu tienda!
Equipo de apoyo de Eggflow
---------------------------------------

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we could help.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

h2oparts2go.com

A very powerful set of tools. Simple to execute. Mostly using the protect images and text feature. Having had a fraud attempt made on my business from a far off land that I don't sell in anyway, I like that i can just nix my web exposure there with a button click. Easy!

Sunny the Golden Retriever

You really can't beat this app as far as pricing/function goes. For a basic country blocker, this app works, and works well at least according to my tests/experience. I'm on the free version and will absolutely consider upgrading down the road.

DeltaDancewear

Free right click disable for my store is worth 5 stars without even getting into anything else the app can do.

crazytees01

freaking awesome.someone tried to access store and shop secure stopped them.im keeping this app.its awesome and it did what it was supposed to do

GloeDation

I don't use this app for country restriction, I use it do disable right click ( protect pages like policy, terms etc) and to protect photos. For these tasks this app works perfectly and would highly recommend if like me you dropship and want to stop your competitors using your edited images or savvy customers using 'search image' which would take them directly to the aliexpress item. Also it has a smart feature where customers can still use links on your website which is great it you want customers to access some of your texts for your benefit.