Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Hemp Now

I was notified that someone tried to gain access to my shopify store, was really glad that I had this app installed.

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

This app was very important for me. I was able to block access from certain countries. Also very important is the right click disable. It even disables the 'F12' key on browsers!!!
You also get a GDBR cookie consent bar with this app which is a nice add-on!

Chadiny

This application is very good to help me from Spy from unfair competition.
Recommend this app!!!!.

AllBeGoods

Very good app Very good appVery good appVery good appVery goodVery good appVery good appVery good app

RESOLUTE

Nice app! I like it so far. Easy to use and it actually does the functions of blocking unwanted visitors and keeping my online store secure. Thanks guys!

HYPE on HYPE

First time I'm giving 5 stars for an app.
• Function VERY well. Can't even do CTRL F (On Windows) to copy paste the text. Wow, Impressive.
• Just 5 clicks = Done. Which is basically just select whatever option you want.
• 100% FREE, no banner, no watermark, no ads, no nothing.
Perfect app for dropshippers, photographers, and basically any store/blogs though.

Oscar Rossa

This app is great, I can protect my pictures, block the areas I don't want (but finally I unblocked all), it is free.

TrumpIsWack

Absolutely a great app! It was a snap to install and configure. When I had questions, support was right there and answered my questions quickly. The blocking worked so well, that when I turned on all the countries I wanted to block as a test and forgot to disable them. The support organization from other apps I was working with that were foreign were not able to get to my site! It was an unintended test, but proof that the app was working!

Rogers Bespoke Hook Tying

Top app! I'm very happy with how this app works. I especially wanted to block international orders/fraud, but the protection of my hard work and photography makes all the sweeter. Highly recommended. Thanks eggflow.com

Storetrendingcom

Shop Secure! thanks for this awesome app, keeping my page safe!