Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Superduperdog

Great APP. A few minutes to install and just click to choose countries to block from visiting store, admin can still see the shop. GREAT FOR A FREE APP.

My Purrfect Cat Store

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DISABLE RIGHT CLICK AND COPY OF MY IMAGES AND TEXT FOR FREE. INCLUDING MOBILE FREINDLY. I HAD A QUESTION AND CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA CHAT AND THEY ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY. VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THANK YOU FOR A FABULOUS APP!

Afhaven

THE ONLY 'DISABLE RIGHT CLICK' APP THAT'S FREE!

At first, I thought it was not working. I tried to visit my store and copy the texts and images and I still can. Good thing Stephanie Vu ( the support) is just one click away to contact, she explained to me that admins can still use 'right click'. Told me I have to visit my store using an incognito window to test the app, AND IT WORKED WELL.

So happy with the app and its support! So approachable. I will definitely try your other apps! Where to find them? :D

Duongphamstore