Shop Secure

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mevaembe

Location Vietnam

Great app, and great support too.

Thank you very much Amrish!

Jaseys Fine Products

Location Philippines

one of the easiest apps to install and set up-wish all othe apps were this easy! thankyou.. horsecharmz.com for all horse lovers

Myhundreds

Location Vietnam

Very friendly and supportive team. Asked me if I had any problems and offered to help even when problems with the app are solved. GOOD JOB.

Superduperdog

Location Vietnam

Great APP. A few minutes to install and just click to choose countries to block from visiting store, admin can still see the shop. GREAT FOR A FREE APP.

My Purrfect Cat Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS APP. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DISABLE RIGHT CLICK AND COPY OF MY IMAGES AND TEXT FOR FREE. INCLUDING MOBILE FREINDLY. I HAD A QUESTION AND CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA CHAT AND THEY ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY. VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THANK YOU FOR A FABULOUS APP!

Afhaven

THE ONLY 'DISABLE RIGHT CLICK' APP THAT'S FREE!

At first, I thought it was not working. I tried to visit my store and copy the texts and images and I still can. Good thing Stephanie Vu ( the support) is just one click away to contact, she explained to me that admins can still use 'right click'. Told me I have to visit my store using an incognito window to test the app, AND IT WORKED WELL.

So happy with the app and its support! So approachable. I will definitely try your other apps! Where to find them? :D

Duongphamstore