Shop Secure

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Oscar Rossa

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great, I can protect my pictures, block the areas I don't want (but finally I unblocked all), it is free.

TrumpIsWack

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely a great app! It was a snap to install and configure. When I had questions, support was right there and answered my questions quickly. The blocking worked so well, that when I turned on all the countries I wanted to block as a test and forgot to disable them. The support organization from other apps I was working with that were foreign were not able to get to my site! It was an unintended test, but proof that the app was working!

Rogers Bespoke Hook Tying

Time spent using app About 1 month

Top app! I'm very happy with how this app works. I especially wanted to block international orders/fraud, but the protection of my hard work and photography makes all the sweeter. Highly recommended. Thanks eggflow.com

Storetrendingcom

Location Vietnam

Shop Secure! thanks for this awesome app, keeping my page safe!

Braggy Bags

Pretty straight-forward to use and useful. Would recommend.

Naturalsphere

Time spent using app About 2 months

Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.

Innovations In Kindness

Time spent using app About 3 years

First time user. I like that it is free. There is a cost to block specific IP addresses. Relatively easy to use, did leave my first two sessions with one or two questions. Will keep the app and hope that it helps.

Openhoo Com

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I can declare that the app works well. I checked it after the installation thank to the support team, that has been fast and polite.

Your Adventure

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

does not work, I tried to email the support but they didn't reply me.

R L Merchandise

Time spent using app About 20 hours

July 29th. I thought I would install it once more, just to see if they fixed the issues. This time I noticed they require access to each and every product's script tags. What are they doing with this VERY valuable information? Selling it to other store? I spend MANY HOURS coming up with my script tags, and there is no reason at all that an app, designed to block visitors based on their country, would need access to..well..everything they require access too.

Yeah, I uninstalled it..again.

June 11th review.

I would rate this ZERO, but that isn't an option. So instead I will paste my email to "Support" (That's tough to type without laughing) and the response they gave.

My recommendation: Go with literally any other app.

My message to Support. I could have been more "clear", but surely I was understandable.

Hello,

I am having trouble with the country blocker app. I blocked all countries except for the U.S., which is the only country I ship to right now.

I'm in Canada, but I understand that the app doesn't block administrators. I used an incognito browser to check if I would be blocked, and I wasn't.

Then I opened up my VPN and set my IP to France. I opened a regular browser, and I was not blocked. Then I also tried an incognito browser, and I wasn't blocked.

It is just that there is a delay after initial installation, and I need to give it some time?

Support's response.

Hi ,
The administrators of the website will not be block in any case. Can I ask why you would like to block admin of the website?