Shop Secure

Shop Secure | Reviews

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

33Möbel Store

the app is not doing anything, blocked the countries, still the traffic is coming , uninsatlling, hope the remove their code from my theme.

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

Our technicians checked the apps that you used, they don't see any errors.

There might be some misunderstandings about how the app works.

Thus, to learn more knowledge about the apps, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/category/frequently-asked-questions/ We hope that we will have a chance to support you if you use our apps again.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance.

Thumbs Pets™

It never worked. I had to constantly block IPs manually, even though their respective countries were blocked already. They blame Shopify, and the last CS rep was obnoxious. Dishonest practices. I want solutions, not excuses and attitude. This app is not working and they don't want to admit it.

Triple Deal

app not working, no right bann or ip block...not working. I an not very happ here. Please fix this major problem

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Our technicians checked the apps that you used, they don't see any errors. There might be some misunderstandings about how the app works. Thus, to learn more knowledge about the apps, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/category/frequently-asked-questions/

We hope that we will have a chance to support you if you use our apps again.

Deluxur

Very bad customer service, no help at all. I’ve contacted support twice about 502 bad gateway issue which has already been 3 days. No help and no reply for 3 days now. Shows how keen they are to not assist with my current issue. I’ll be definitely disconnecting this app in the next 24 hours if resolution not received. I've installed app a little while ago, it worked first but it doesn't block IPs anymore and access logs useless also, stopped showing current date list of visitors to my store

February 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your compliment.

Our technicians checked your store to find out the mistake. They saw that the features are working well. So we need to know the detail more about this issue to help you. Email support sent you, please reply to us as soon as possible.

Feel free to let us know if you have any problems via live chat or email
(felicia@eggflow.com)

Threadfare Children's Boutique

I installed this app to try to block spam bots currently on my website and immediately it redirected my website to a page saying my country was limited, and I could not view my own website! Not good!!

February 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We regret the app uninstalled. However, we still want to check this issue the most clearly. So we saw that you were used the Whitelist feature with the USA. When you add a country to Whitelist, then all other countries will automatically get blacklisted without using the Blacklist feature. For example, it's unnecessary to whitelist the US then blacklist Brazil, since Brazil has already been blocked once the US is whitelisted.

So we wonder if there's anything confusing in setting, leading to blocking your country access. Is the USA your country? Please check your country for me on your end and let me know the result of it.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other problems via our email ( felicia@eggflow.com) or live chat.

We hope that we will be seen you reinstalled and supported you once again.

Have a nice day!

LeBlank Luxury

The App doens't block IPs from other countries. I Sent a lot of messages but I didn't have return.
too many ips are coming into my store at once

October 20, 2019

Hello LeBlank Luxury!

We are very sorry for your experience and thank you for the feedback.
At the same time, we sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your request.

We checked your issue and saw that it was working well.
If you see a list of visitors to your store. That's the history the app records during store activity, it doesn't mean that the countries are still able to access the store even they are blocked.

To learn more about this issue, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/article/i-blocked-a-country-but-still-get-visitors-from-that-country/
Besides, you can consider using Blacklist or Whitelist block feature. Many merchants reviewed positively about this feature.
To learn more about the feature, please refer to our FAQ:

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Again, we apologize for your experience. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know. Please contact us via our live chat and leave your mail, we can inform you again soon or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

printondemand4all

I uninstalled it but still showing everything disabled. Due to this app, google console throw errors and doesnt show website in search

June 24, 2019

Hello there!

Please follow our guide here to completely remove the files: https://help.eggflow.com/article/which-files-do-i-need-to-remove-after-uninstalling-eggflow-apps-from-my-shopify-store/

If you encounter any problem, please reach us through our live chat inbox first, our support will be very happy to help you with it.

Have a lovely day! - Felicia

The Celebration Club

THIS APP IS HORRIBLE I DELETED IT AND MY WEBSITE IS STILL BLOCKED ! PLEASE DONT DOWNLOAD THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 28, 2019

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding. To increase performance, we have a script cache on the client for 15 minutes. After uninstalling you can Ctrl + F5 to clear the cache and check if the script still exists.

Mi Phones

Please read carefully but you should get the point....Useless App, Useless support, Even writing a review is difficult as they don't want the truth to be told!! Don't waste your time with this APP...

Your Adventure

does not work, I tried to email the support but they didn't reply me.

Previous 1