Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right Click and Copy, GDPR

TabletopFountainsPlus

This app seems to do what I need done, but it would be nice if the checkboxes on the countries I blacklisted stayed on, showing me more visually which countries are blocked. I also get a flashing notification that I have 2 messages, but I can't seem to find a way to access them when I'm using the app...

November 4, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We do appreciate it.

We will note your review and develop the app better next time.
Currently, to see someone tried to get access to your store and has been blocked. You need to upgrade to a paid plan to use this feature.

If you still do not see the messages, please send us a screenshot of this issue, we will check it more clearly.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

BetaBrasil

estou usando a pouco tempo e já gostei, logo pego o premium.

October 24, 2019

Hello BetaBrasil,

Thank you for giving feedback. We do appreciate it.

We will try to make the apps better and hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

M M Fashion

Honestly, I'm using this app and trying to find out its functionality. Let's hope it will help me to upgrade upto 5 star.

August 12, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

To learn more knowledge about Shop Secure, please do refer to our FAQ:

Besides, you can contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

L'Ouverture Coffee Ltd.

To be honest... I'm not crazy about this app. It doesn't block the way I would hope. After testing it by using a VPN, I actually was able to gain access to the site... for about 1-2 seconds before the redirect took place... I'm using this app to block a large increase of traffic from countries I am not yet ready to do business with and it's hurting my marketing analytics... So I'll keep the app for now and see if the 1-2 seconds still registers in my analytics. If it does not... then I will update my rating. If it does... I will update my rating.

Naturalsphere

Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.. Pending- Stay Tuned.

Innovations In Kindness

First time user. I like that it is free. There is a cost to block specific IP addresses. Relatively easy to use, did leave my first two sessions with one or two questions. Will keep the app and hope that it helps.