ShopShare

ShopShare

by Tomorrows Designs

Attach Digital Files, to any Product or Page

Paint the Day Designs

I don't know about the quality of the app, but I am reviewing the company. Before I even got a chance to try this app I tried to contact the developer 6 days ago because despite the page stating you get 30 day free trial, when I downloaded it tried to lock me in into 7 day trial. I wasn't wanting that so I wanted to contact and fix that before I tested the app but I received no customer service. That said, if you can't even get assistance before using the product.. how bad will the experience be as a customer? Went with another provider.

September 19, 2019

Paint the Day Designs,

We are sorry for your perceived non-response. The email you are referring to was sent to us on 9/12/19, and we got a response that the email was undeliverable. We just sent anther "test" email this morning to see if you get it. If you have an issue/question, and we don't respond within 24 hours then please call us anytime (it's here on the App page - (214) 354-0205).

To address your question directly. The App had a code issue that even though the trial period is for 30 days. What trial customers saw in Shopify was 7 days. That issue has been resolved - https://take.ms/Hwb9n

We do hope you give us another try sometime.

Owner and Founder | ShopShare

HomeBrew4Less

No google drive support never returned product when searched waited over 1/2 hour before I gave up! Perhaps not appropriate for large stores

Not ready for release in my opinion

November 13, 2019

HomeBrew4Less,

Thank you for your review. The problems you were experiencing have been resolved.

Google changed their privacy policies, which mandated us to resubmit our App to Google for review, even though we had been approved before. We're extremely sorry for the trouble, and do hope you give us another try at some point.

Founder | ShopShare

Hygge Box

Customer service is non-responsive. We signed up for a free trial and the app is not working for us. We have contacted the service and have not received any response or acknowledgement of our email. Can someone here help?

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your review.

The problem you were experiencing has been resolved.

On this page, you have both our contact email, and our work number. We're extremely sorry for the trouble, and do hope you give us another try at some point.

Founder | ShopShare