ShopShare

ShopShare

by Tomorrows Designs

Attach Digital Files, to any Product or Page

Keep Things Personal

Great App! you can add downloads directly from the product page, i haven't found any other app that can do this. I had some issues installing the code, but their support team helped me straight away!

March 1, 2021

Natalie, thank you very much for the review, and using ShopShare! 🥳

Influence Graphics

Very fast response. They did the installation for me and then it was easy to set up downloadable instructions for products.

November 9, 2020

Thank you Ron for the review. We appreciate your business!

Fragrance Oils Direct UK

I use this app to add multiple PDF documents to every product in our shop. It is easy to link documents to products and then to edit the relationship if required. Support on the product has been prompt and effective

September 25, 2020

Thank you Andrew for the review. We appreciate your business!

GenDEPOT

The app is now working properly. The developer provided support and help to me. I believe my new website can attract more sales lead with this app!

September 3, 2019

Extremely disappointed that Jason didn't follow our suggestions on troubleshooting the issue. Just this morning (September 3, 2019) we sent an email out-lining the steps that he needed to take. We even stated that if the suggested steps didn't solve his issue, than we would be happy to re-instal the App for him and set it up for free. Instead of responding to our email, he choose to give us one star.

Here is the exact content of the email:

Hi Jason!
We had a look at this issue and there is nothing obviously wrong that we could see. We also created a new relation to see if it was an issue with dropbox but the results were the same.

As a last resort would be willing to uninstall ShopShare and re install again and maybe try a different dropbox file? We know that in some cases this solves the problem.

Thanks for giving us a try!

Take It Global Sdn Bhd

They still cannot connect with Google Drive. We got charged and they refunded us which is good. Unfortunately no sign when they can be approved by Google. Update: suggested to them to add feature where files are only visible for customers who login. They have added this. Kudos for great service and a forward looking company
Google Drive able to connect now

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your review.

The problem you were experiencing has been resolved.

Google changed their privacy policies, which mandated us to resubmit our App to Google for review, even though we had been approved before. We're extremely sorry for the trouble, and do hope you give us another try at some point.

Sincerely,
Robert F. Morrow
Founder | ShopShare

Eco Clear Products

I was referred from Shopify support to try ShopShare for adding downloadable PDF files onto our product pages.

I called the App developer to get some more information and talked to the owner. He was very helpful and even offered to help with a couple other small changes to our website.

Great customer service and great product!

Crabville

Excellent App. Amazed out how much our customers are accessing and utilizing the content that we are putting up through Shop Share. Really excited about utilizing the app to its full extent. This app is critical to our store and attracting new customers and giving them content that is accessible and will drive them to come back to our online store.

Medidyne

This app enhances our customer experience with instruction manuals easily available on product pages. Great support from developer!

Vividads Com Au

Really easy to use app with a great support team.

Jamesmartinfurniture

Very easy to use, simple, straight to the point.
Support is fantastic!!!
Just get it, its the best solution out there.

Previous 1