ShopShare

ShopShare

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3)
January 19, 2022

Contacted their team to address some sort of weird database issue and it was resolved. Excellent communication - good job.

T-1 Lighting
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Tomorrows Designs replied January 19, 2022

Dennis, thank you for the review. Your right, the duplicate database issue was a weird first for us, however I'm glad we found and fixed the issue for you. If you ever need anything just shoot us an email. Thanks!

Edited March 1, 2021

Great App! you can add downloads directly from the product page, i haven't found any other app that can do this. I had some issues installing the code, but their support team helped me straight away!

Keep Things Personal
Time spent using app: 11 months
Tomorrows Designs replied March 1, 2021

Natalie, thank you very much for the review, and using ShopShare! 🥳

November 9, 2020

Very fast response. They did the installation for me and then it was easy to set up downloadable instructions for products.

Influence Graphics
Time spent using app: 7 months
Tomorrows Designs replied November 9, 2020

Thank you Ron for the review. We appreciate your business!

September 25, 2020

I use this app to add multiple PDF documents to every product in our shop. It is easy to link documents to products and then to edit the relationship if required. Support on the product has been prompt and effective

Fragrance Oils Direct UK
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Tomorrows Designs replied September 25, 2020

Thank you Andrew for the review. We appreciate your business!

Edited September 4, 2019

The app is now working properly. The developer provided support and help to me. I believe my new website can attract more sales lead with this app!

GenDEPOT
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Tomorrows Designs replied September 3, 2019

Extremely disappointed that Jason didn't follow our suggestions on troubleshooting the issue. Just this morning (September 3, 2019) we sent an email out-lining the steps that he needed to take. We even stated that if the suggested steps didn't solve his issue, than we would be happy to re-instal the App for him and set it up for free. Instead of responding to our email, he choose to give us one star.

Here is the exact content of the email:

Hi Jason!
We had a look at this issue and there is nothing obviously wrong that we could see. We also created a new relation to see if it was an issue with dropbox but the results were the same.

As a last resort would be willing to uninstall ShopShare and re install again and maybe try a different dropbox file? We know that in some cases this solves the problem.

Thanks for giving us a try!

April 24, 2019

I was referred from Shopify support to try ShopShare for adding downloadable PDF files onto our product pages.

I called the App developer to get some more information and talked to the owner. He was very helpful and even offered to help with a couple other small changes to our website.

Great customer service and great product!

Eco Clear Products
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 19, 2018

Excellent App. Amazed out how much our customers are accessing and utilizing the content that we are putting up through Shop Share. Really excited about utilizing the app to its full extent. This app is critical to our store and attracting new customers and giving them content that is accessible and will drive them to come back to our online store.

Crabville
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 15, 2018

This app enhances our customer experience with instruction manuals easily available on product pages. Great support from developer!

Medidyne
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 7, 2018

Really easy to use app with a great support team.

Vividads Com Au
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 21, 2018

Very easy to use, simple, straight to the point.
Support is fantastic!!!
Just get it, its the best solution out there.

Jamesmartinfurniture