ShopShare

ShopShare

by Tomorrows Designs

Attach Digital Files, to any Product or Page

Fragrance Oils Direct UK

I use this app to add multiple PDF documents to every product in our shop. It is easy to link documents to products and then to edit the relationship if required. Support on the product has been prompt and effective

September 25, 2020

Thank you Andrew for the review. We appreciate your business!

GenDEPOT

The app is now working properly. The developer provided support and help to me. I believe my new website can attract more sales lead with this app!

September 3, 2019

Extremely disappointed that Jason didn't follow our suggestions on troubleshooting the issue. Just this morning (September 3, 2019) we sent an email out-lining the steps that he needed to take. We even stated that if the suggested steps didn't solve his issue, than we would be happy to re-instal the App for him and set it up for free. Instead of responding to our email, he choose to give us one star.

Here is the exact content of the email:

Hi Jason!
We had a look at this issue and there is nothing obviously wrong that we could see. We also created a new relation to see if it was an issue with dropbox but the results were the same.

As a last resort would be willing to uninstall ShopShare and re install again and maybe try a different dropbox file? We know that in some cases this solves the problem.

Thanks for giving us a try!

Eco Clear Products

I was referred from Shopify support to try ShopShare for adding downloadable PDF files onto our product pages.

I called the App developer to get some more information and talked to the owner. He was very helpful and even offered to help with a couple other small changes to our website.

Great customer service and great product!

Crabville

Excellent App. Amazed out how much our customers are accessing and utilizing the content that we are putting up through Shop Share. Really excited about utilizing the app to its full extent. This app is critical to our store and attracting new customers and giving them content that is accessible and will drive them to come back to our online store.

Medidyne

This app enhances our customer experience with instruction manuals easily available on product pages. Great support from developer!

Vividads Com Au

Really easy to use app with a great support team.

Jamesmartinfurniture

Very easy to use, simple, straight to the point.
Support is fantastic!!!
Just get it, its the best solution out there.

Emergent Games2

ShopShare is hands down faster and easier to use than our previous solutions and it fits in our theme seamlessly. Fantastic app, highly recommended!

Stellar Hardware

Really easy to use app with a great support team, the only app I've found on the Shopify App Store that allows you to attach any attachment you want to any and all products. 10/10

Zanzibar Cattle Co

ShopShare is a user friendly easy app! Great Service! The app allowed me to provide recipes to my website at the point of purchase making it very easy for customers to access. It added value to each of our products! All I had to do was save my word file as a PDF and create a "New Relation" to each product. I was able to attach the same recipe to multiple products making postings very quick and easy! See an example on our website at:

The files under Sirloin Recipes were attached through ShopShare. You can't go wrong with this app! They were even open to my suggestions and have future versions coming out.