Shop The Look ‑ Fashion upsell

Shop The Look ‑ Fashion upsell

by Zooomyapps

Fashion Upsell ur recommended products - Cross sell / upsell

The Glass Phoenix

Love this app and the customer service is excellent. They responded to my questions within minutes. At first, I was thinking it was going to be complicated, but it's easy to create the looks with a few clicks. I am so glad one of my boutique peeps recommended it.

Chasing Orchids Boutique

I used this app to pull an outfit together and upsell the items in my photos (top/cardigan and jeans) on my website. I had questions on how to install, how to change things, etc, and the customer service was PHENOMENAL. Hands down most responsive and helpful of any other app I've encountered. I had the app for three hours and went back an forth with them to get the look on my website to appear exactly how I wanted it and they helped, without a hitch! LOVE LOVE this app and will be installing their others over the next few days!

Sweetly Striped

They are so great about responding quickly with any questions you have and very helpful in setting up the app! Great tool to help up sell and increase purchase totals overall.

Lily Diamond Boutique

Had an issue with the installation on our theme, so e-mailed the app team and they fixed it for us happily. Thank you!

Pink Willow Boutique

Love this app and the layout! The customer service is amazing.

American Hero Clothing

I just downloaded the app and the set up has been incredibly easy. This is an amazing asset for my business!

Olive + Rust Boutique

Awesome app for increasing adds to cart. Love the ability to show my customers everything they need to complete their look.

Magnolia's Boutique

This app has helped me to build my online business. this feature really helps up-sell your customers

Miss Chief Bunny

So far, so great! I have had soooo many hassles with some of the bigger name App Devs with this kind of app. But so far this one does everything it says on the box. I would love to upgrade...especially if it is Free. I will have a look now. It would be great to have an unlimited bundle of looks! :)

Bella Noelle Boutique

I just downloaded the app and it has been a breeze to set up. This is a game
Changer for my sales on my site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6