Shop channel

Shop channel

by Shopify

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Pierre Francis

I'm not using it for a long time... Just few weeks, that's all... I can't say too much about it's functionality yet as it's not enough time to dig deeper into app... Maybe in few months time I will be able to update the review with more details and what I can say for now: The app is working, opening the app I can see that it generates sales while it's free... What else should I say here? So far I can't say a bad word about this app, generates sales, showing some followers... this all works slowly towards growing brand I will definitely recommend this app as today www.PierreFrancis.co.uk

I am beautifully bossy

i would love to install on to my store but i am gettting the same messages as everyone else. the 404 page not found

July 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I would be more than happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation. Looking forward to assisting you with this. Brian, Shop Support

Book Wurm

Great for tracking orders that I send out, discoverability for my products, and for my customers to quickly and easily buy from me. I also like that I can set up a marketing automation in it to send repeat customers a discount code!

The Sill

Our customers use Shop Pay and a growing percentage are showing interest in using the Shop App. We love having the ability to update our profile, manage product availability, and see performance data as it relates to the Shop platform.

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC

My customers & I say "Best tracking/delivery A/B, order delivery notification app". Great job.

Something to Cherish®

Excellent innovation. Everything is working smoothly for us. Hope it will catch on. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

ASOM

I've just started a business and love how easy it was to get my brand profile set up on the app! I'm also a huge fan of Shop's order tracking personally, so it's great my customers will be able to take advantage of it straight from ASOM's checkout page.