Reseñas (3.011)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 84% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de mayo de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of shopping at Pin Lin, and I must say, it was an exceptional experience from start to finish. The layout of the website was sleek and easy to navigate, making it effortless to find exactly what I was looking for.
The product selection was impressive, with a wide range of high-quality items to choose from. Whether I was searching for trendy fashion pieces or unique home decor, [Shop Name] had it all. The descriptions and images provided for each product were detailed and accurate, ensuring that I knew exactly what to expect.
The checkout process was a breeze, with multiple secure payment options available. I appreciated the transparency regarding shipping times and costs, which helped me plan accordingly.
Most importantly, my order arrived promptly and was carefully packaged to prevent any damage during transit. The quality of the products exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Overall, I highly recommend shopping at PIN LIn to anyone looking for a seamless and enjoyable online shopping experience. I will definitely be returning for future purchases!

PinLin Phone Cases
Portugal
16 días usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2024

This is to let my customers know that I will always bring the best price to our store! God bless each of you and thank you is just not enough!

Sassy Kat’s, LLC
11 de marzo de 2024

I LOVE Shop. Makes everything easier and in one place. It does the hard work for me. So easy to look back at purchases or get info if I need a return.

Red Ribbon
Canadá
12 meses usando la aplicación
29 de abril de 2024

I love the features So offers, especially the ability to track packages

You Sew Crafty
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

It is great so far, but needs to allow the option of advertising soon

love-gadgets
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
27 de mayo de 2024

Shop provides me with great tracking and keeping up with what I've ordered. It also offers good suggestions of things I may need

Simply Soaps by Jenny
25 de abril de 2024

The Shop app is great. I will use it first to help support small businesses before I would use another app.

Tuscan Sun Surf
3 meses usando la aplicación
2 de junio de 2024

Most of the orders come from the shop. It's completely user-friendly to setup and customize collections in the store. thank you

swaniw
14 de abril de 2024

Highly recommend using Shop as a seller. Customers trust Shop and in turn trust you.

Sparkle By Karen
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
20 de abril de 2024

The Shop App is very convenient, easy to use and as an e-commerce brand owner, it provides what I need right in the palm of my hands.

The Wright Touch