Shop , 2 219 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 5 april 2024

This is a great store offering a wealth of opportunities. I wish i could more beacuse I have unable to any advertising from my Shopify store.

Maras Green
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
7 mars 2024

Extremely convenient and straightforward! Shop makes the entire shopping experience simple!

Shift and Lift
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
19 februari 2024

We’re thrilled to share our upbeat encounter with the Shop App by Shopify! This application has truly revolutionized our brand, seamlessly meshing with Shopify and offering an intuitive interface for users. Since adopting it, we’ve witnessed a surge in sales and heightened brand visibility. The Shop App’s streamlined features enhance the shopping journey for our customers, particularly excelling in review management and other essential aspects.”

BEAU AVENUE
31 mars 2024

I definitely would advise others to utilize the Shop App to extend the reach of their brand to create a broader customer base. I just began to use Shop and the impact of my brand being seen by more people was evident right away. Try it for yourself and you won't be disappointed!

Phil T. Rottenriche
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
17 januari 2024

We're excited to share our positive experience with the Shop App by Shopify! This app has been a game-changer for our brand, seamlessly integrating with Shopify and providing a user-friendly interface. Since using it, we've seen a boost in sales and brand recognition. The Shop App's intuitive features simplify the shopping experience for our customers. It excels in managing customer reviews and fostering trust among our audience. We highly recommend the Shop App to fellow business owners—it's a must-have tool that has played a crucial role in our success.

Kintsugi Apparel
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
5 april 2024

It's really easy to use and make life easier to shop. Eliminating most of the annoying and tedious parts of shopping.

ClothingFreedom
Australien
15 januari 2024

One of the standout features of the Shop Channel App is its intuitive design. The interface is clean, modern, and easy to navigate, making it effortless for customers to browse through products and make purchases. The app's layout adapts well to different devices, ensuring a consistent and visually appealing experience for shoppers on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.

The real-time synchronization between my Shopify store and the Shop Channel App is truly impressive. Any changes I make to product details, inventory, or pricing on Shopify are instantly reflected on the app. This not only saves me time but also eliminates the risk of discrepancies between the online store and the app, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information for customers.

BOMARKT
Tyskland
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
3 april 2024

This is a convenient way for consumers to buy from our store but the delivery is not great.
The way product images are cropped differently from the online store creates an inconsistent appearance from one to another.
All images should be based off the 1:1 ratio like the online store.
A timed availability feature would be great too. Being able to set a date & time to release products on the online store is very useful but having to manually post to the shop app is a pain.

Olympia Skateshop
1 april 2024

Great addon, have great traffic and sales due to this app. Currently have one chargeback due to a fraudulent customer messing with my store, but overall the app had made various sales.

Pertinacia Perfume
5 månader användning av appen
20 januari 2024

A 1 star review with a parcel your parcel is still on its way to you?

Please check your tracking, it clearly shows it is being handled by UK customs - likely they are waiting for you to pay the vat tax which you must do when purchasing goods from other countries. Here is the USPS tracking for the benefit of anyone reading these reviews LB463535833US.

Don't you know this kind of negative behavior hurts small businesses? ☹️

THE CRONUS SHOP