Recensioner (3 486)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 maj 2024

It has greatly increased my sales and I love being able to have it on mobile where most people do their shopping now.

Clarksville Hobby Depot LLC
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
5 juli 2024

Has sent a few leads without me putting in work. I can imagine the results after.

Riding Dirty Apparel
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
15 juli 2024

All in all an ez one to install and set up but there needs to be a stronger filtering system for those stores with a large catalog. Please add a filter to separate Active Archived and Draft products.

Bluefishfinder.com
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
28 juni 2024

I would recommend this because it has unique, beautiful and economic price products that make your surrounding area an eye catching experience. With there variety of products, from a Thank you to a portrait for your wall. You can fine it here.

HarmonyVirtue
7 månader användning av appen
21 juni 2024

The Shop gives our potential customers the confidence to shop with a proven and reliable product provider. Shop proactively manages those conditions to safeguard their subscribers to shop with approved suppliers only. This is a big PLUS for Harrys for Menswear

Harrys for Menswear
29 maj 2024

A beautiful feature and additional place to help increase traffic and sales. Thank you for this.

Earthly Comfort Home
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
15 maj 2024

I love the Shop App. All of your orders are in one place, you are able to see your order and pictures of your order at a glance. You can give reviews on the product you purchased. The Shop app is my preferred method of online shopping.

SimplyByDesignCo
14 juni 2024

I'm a store owner using the app and I have sold lots of product on that platform and I'm looking forward to making more sales with Shop.

The Skull Lab
7 månader användning av appen
12 juni 2024

Shop has been really helpful to me as a startup store owner in terms of getting my product to the right audience and in sales.

Black Opal PMC
11 månader användning av appen
28 maj 2024

Great app. Provides my clients with an extremely easy way to checkout. It also gives me a stream of reviews that I don't even have to worry about asking for.

ORIGIN K9