Shop , 2 151 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 augusti 2023

I am so happy I can provide my customers with this payment offer. I have been receiving more customers and making sales Thank you SHOP

K's Flawless Enterprise
20 oktober 2023

I am grateful with Shop, i made my first sale on my Shopify store through Shop.

GazaFactory
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
15 november 2023

game changer app for Shopify stores

Carvan Mart
Storbritannien
5 månader användning av appen
18 september 2023

I have a lot of customers who use the Shop Channel including myself and I think it's great.

Bead Dangle Design
20 september 2023

We have been using Shop for about a year. Works well, has reduced fraudulent orders, and we like the seller protection. Would like to see outstanding/unpaid invoices displayed on our dashboard. Other than that, runs seamlessly.

Roxx Fine Jewelry
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
17 oktober 2023

Shop app is great! Easy to use, and a good way for customers to find us and follow our brand. Can't complain

Fusion Motorsports USA
7 månader användning av appen
30 oktober 2023

Great app, work perfect

My Faithbook Store
31 juli 2023

I really love the Shop Channel and all the features that it has. The only thing that I don't care for is not being able to change the color of the follow button when customizing the header using an image or video.

Natural Napes
19 maj 2023

Using Shopify as a sales channel for our shop has been extremely helpful in boosting our brand and product sales. The platform's user-friendly interface and customizable features have allowed us to create a unique and engaging shopping experience for our customers. The variety of apps and integrations available on Shopify has also helped us streamline our operations and manage our inventory more efficiently. Overall, we highly recommend using Shopify as a sales channel for any business looking to expand their online presence and increase their sales. It's been a game-changer for us, and we're excited to continue growing our business with Shopify by our side.

Gizmolly
10 månader användning av appen
2 mars 2024

lkklkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkmlkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

ProtonTech