Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Free

Kissan International

I set up app but it's not loading or letting me manage my products in the sales channel. "No products found" in All/approved/not approved. It says in Products - "You don’t have any products yet." but when I hit "manage products" It's says all have been enabled. It's been a couple of hours so surely this should populate by now. Also lastly, there is no easy help option to contact the app for how to rectify.

March 25, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I would be more than happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation.

In relation to not being able to contact us directly, if you've ever any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to assisting you with this.

Brian, Shop Support

Modern Rascals

Unfortunately, the Shop app/channel does not deal with shipping options properly. We offer a local pickup option. For some reason, despite customers in our pickup region selecting physical shipping, the Shop app is defaulting to local pickup causing customer service escalations and lost sales (when we have to follow up to cover shipping costs if under free shipping). I feel that your own channel on your own platform shouldn't be the one causing problems for merchants and consumers.

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

Sorry to hear about your experience and how you feel it relates to the Shop sales channel. Apologies too for the delay in responding to you. I see in the meantime that you were in touch with our support team via email. If you could reply back to the last email with the required context, we'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you.

Hopefully the issue has since been resolved, but if not, please do get back in touch via that email and we'd be happy to investigate it further.

Kigurumi.ca

We've been a Shopify seller for 10 years and you reject us with no notification and no explanation other than "Guidelines" ‍♂️

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

I can see that you were since in touch with our support team directly, and they advised you of the team and email you could refer to in relation to your current ineligibility. That team should be able to help you going forward with that particular issue.

If you've any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

Car Stereo Shop

Installed the app, however it saying most of the products are : Prohibited product types. We sell car parts so this is not correct. Very disappointed!

February 16, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. It's not ideal for you, but currently automobile parts are actually one of the prohibited product types, as outlined here - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/shop/eligibility#prohibited-product-types

In the meantime, your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business.

Brian, Shop Support.

Headies Hideout

Just wanted to write this review to tell if you don't use Shopify Pay then this is worthless. Your Shop Store is not discoverable through search, Shop local, and may not be eligible for Shop curation because Shopping is inactive. Review Shopping requirements in settings to access Discovery.

February 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. You're correct that Shopify Payments and Shop Pay are required to fully utilize Shop's functionality, as outlined here - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/shop/eligibility

Brian, Shop Support.

Smart Sassery by RBF Grafix

Shops are being removed from the marketplace and not given a chance. Waste of time and setup in learning this after the fact.

January 26, 2022

For any queries or concerns you have relating to any restrictions placed on your account, please reply back directly to the email you should have gotten detailing any legal issue, and the relevant team in question should be able to assist you further.

witchcraftangel

I really don't enjoy how this was mysteriously added to my store and now I have a payment for an item using this app, and I can't even open the app from my Shopify. The insights are completely blank. I would love to just disable this but Im not sure how to see if I'll still receive payment for the item I have sold if I do.

January 21, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

I understand you have questions about the Shop app and orders that you've received as a result. We have sent you an email so that we can better help you. Please reply there so that we can investigate this for you.

Looking forward to supporting you!

Dee,

Burke & Keen

SHOP's app doesn't really work, and it's made by Shopify? The app states that I have zero products available, when originally SHOP accepted 100% of our products for a few weeks. All our products are still available and the management bulk editor shows all products selected, but clearly the app has lost a connection. SHOP doesn't offer support, at least I haven't found it within the app, regardless the channel doesn't offer much of a service or ability for their users to find anyone's stores. The only way we will ever get a sale via SHOP is because someone already knows our store name and has searched for us specifically by name, SHOP doesn't make a way for their users to discover anyone, including you! We do so much better with Google and other similar channels.

December 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I'm sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with it, but we'd love to take a closer look into your issues. I have sent you an email so we can start to troubleshoot this if you wish to reply. Looking forward to assisting you. Brian, Shop Support

La Chica Loca

One of the representatives recommended a list of supplier to use for my store. I utilized the recommendation provided, then Shop removed the payment gateway for infringement of the supplier I used without warning and said that the decision is final. Very deceiving and caused major inconvenience to my business! They don’t even bother to take accountability on their end nor help e-commerce owners whatsoever! The way they do business is a joke!

November 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. Sorry to hear about your experience and trouble with eligibility for our Shop sales channel. If you were deemed ineligible for certain features, you should still be able to install the channel. Your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business. For any queries or concerns you have relating to that, please reply back directly to the email you referred to, and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Alla Violetta Boutique

i just can copy "egostore" review...xped the same with this app. Someone in i even dont know what country made us having the same "infrangement" or something like that...we removed that 10 products or such on ca catalogue of 6000 and more products and nothing. we cant use this app :(

November 3, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. Sorry to hear about your experience and trouble with eligibility for our Shop sales channel. Just like with Egostore below, if you were deemed ineligible for certain features, you should still be able to install the channel. Your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business.

Please reply back directly to the email you would have received if you were deemed ineligible in any way, and we'd be happy to assist you further. If you did not receive an email, please contact us after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

Previous 1 3