Shop channel

Shop channel | Reviews

by Shopify

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

La Chica Loca

One of the representatives recommended a list of supplier to use for my store. I utilized the recommendation provided, then Shop removed the payment gateway for infringement of the supplier I used without warning and said that the decision is final. Very deceiving and caused major inconvenience to my business! They don’t even bother to take accountability on their end nor help e-commerce owners whatsoever! The way they do business is a joke!

November 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. Sorry to hear about your experience and trouble with eligibility for our Shop sales channel. If you were deemed ineligible for certain features, you should still be able to install the channel. Your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business. For any queries or concerns you have relating to that, please reply back directly to the email you referred to, and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Alla Violetta Boutique

i just can copy "egostore" review...xped the same with this app. Someone in i even dont know what country made us having the same "infrangement" or something like that...we removed that 10 products or such on ca catalogue of 6000 and more products and nothing. we cant use this app :(

November 3, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. Sorry to hear about your experience and trouble with eligibility for our Shop sales channel. Just like with Egostore below, if you were deemed ineligible for certain features, you should still be able to install the channel. Your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business.

Please reply back directly to the email you would have received if you were deemed ineligible in any way, and we'd be happy to assist you further. If you did not receive an email, please contact us after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

egostore

When Shopify said our store has 40% customers came from Shop and invited us to join, we were happy to install this app and tried. We fulfilled all the requirement they listed on page to open store but our store still disable. Once we contacted the CS team to find out the reason, it's all because our store has received an infringement of Shopify’s Intellectual Property policy when we were started using Shopify and the decisions on this are considered final and can not be reviewed. WHAT THE? We were invited to join the channel and then got sentenced to death penalty all in a sudden (not even given a 2nd chance to review) If our shop was not qualify on the first place, why send us invitation to join? My experience conclusion of using this app: What a waste of time!

November 1, 2021

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I've sent several email and no response, the shopify rep(3 of them tried to resolve the issue and recommend i call support but no response(via email). I'm losing money on the shop app because no agents are available to help me.. Can i get a representative to call me.

October 26, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

While Shop support does not offer phone support, we have a full team of specialists who are more then happy to assist in these cases. I have sent you an email so that we can discuss your needs in more detail. I look forward to supporting you and answering your queries regarding the Shop app and sales channel.

Dee, Shop Support team

Simple Step Sales J.A

you cant even get to no one to solve problems send emails out and no reply, not good for business. I would not recommend this app.

August 24, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop Sales Channel. We're sorry to hear you've found it difficult to get support. For context, you can always reach our dedicated Shop support team via the Contact page in the Shop Help Centre here https://shop.app/help. However I have also sent you an email so that I can personally answer any questions you may have. I'm looking forward to supporting you! Dee, Shopify Support

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection We downloaded this app for a while now however, this app is very lame I was expecting Shopify would bring out better results than this it's still in beta mode. Oh, and I must mention 5% + 30 cents to use Shop Pay split payments what a rip-off. Merchants have to put in all the work to get the job done why should Shopify rip off with such outrageous fees per transactions? I am highly disappointed 0 Stars for this sale channel

August 9, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I'm sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with it, but we'd love to hear more about what exactly you felt it could have been done better with the Shop sales channel. It'll help us try and improve. I have sent you an email so we can start to troubleshoot this if you wish to reply. Looking forward to assisting you. Brian, Shop Support

Rugs and Stuff

I have no idea of the purpose of this app. I have added it to my shop but does anybody actually use it to buy stuff on?
We are based in the UK. Maybe it has more prominence in other countries?

July 29, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop Sales Channel. There are many benefits of using Shop to both businesses. It can improve the shopping experience for your customers and lead to more sales for your store. I have sent you an email giving more details of the advantages of using Shop. Please feel free to respond there with any questions you may have. Looking forward to speaking further! Dee, Shop Support

reefloat

no use in UK - option for customer to select 4 payments is not available although this is not stated

July 27, 2021

Hi there, thanks for reviewing the Shop Sales Channel. While Shop Pay Instalments is not yet available in the UK, there are many benefits of using Shop to reach your customers and improve their shopping experience. I have sent you an email so that I can share the advantages with you in more detail and answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to speaking further! Dee, Shop Support

Haute2Wear

Can't seem to install it. I click on the "Add App" button and it goes blank! Please help out so I can install this for my store!

July 27, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty adding the sales channel to your store. We can certainly look into this further, I have sent you an email so we can start to troubleshoot this. Looking forward to assisting you. Dee, Shop Support

N Skincare

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting that 404 result. Not sure why it is like that but I Hope they fix that glitch soon.

July 5, 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email directly to assist with this issue. If you reply back I'd be happy to investigate this for you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Brian, Shop Support.

Previous 1