Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ARDEN SHOPPING

So far so good, i got sale, is not well known site yet but probably it will soon. I recement to register, is worth it.

Jewelry by Sande Gene

I am very new to this app. So I do not have a lot of feedback as yet. For me it was relatively easy to install. I found the instructions OK to follow and it did not take a long time to complete. #JewelrybySandeGene

Mil Del Rio

404 error for us as well. Not sure whats going on. We've used this app as a consumer for a long time, and we'd love to add it to our store. UPDATE:
Went to our main page under Shop Channels and found that Shop app was installed. It shows the 404 error upon clicking to install, but it did install for us.

July 7, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our Shop app! Glad to hear that you got the sales channel installed. We were seeing some 404 errors but those should now be clear. Thanks for the update! Have a great day, Brian Shop Support.