Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Free

Beads-N-Style

Been a good experience to date. Easy to use and track sales. Would recommend to anyone looking for additional sales channels.

The Carter Collection Online

I really like the ease of using this app. It makes it easier to update my store without logging into the website on a computer.

Deppeana.com

Without shop pay i would not have been able to make conversions on some products but just having the option for the customers helps promote more sales.

Kelley Baker Brows

Shop helped us raise our avg order value by 15%. It has also given our customers more flexibility to pay and that has made an impact for us this year.

Morganna’s Treasures

This app has definitely helped me to convert sales and provided my customers with a more affordable way to pay things off over time.

Deed Industries

Very easy to use and set up.
Have had some great results already especially with more local customers using click and collect option.

Pierre Francis

I'm not using it for a long time... Just few weeks, that's all... I can't say too much about it's functionality yet as it's not enough time to dig deeper into app... Maybe in few months time I will be able to update the review with more details and what I can say for now: The app is working, opening the app I can see that it generates sales while it's free... What else should I say here? So far I can't say a bad word about this app, generates sales, showing some followers... this all works slowly towards growing brand I will definitely recommend this app as today www.PierreFrancis.co.uk

I am beautifully bossy

i would love to install on to my store but i am gettting the same messages as everyone else. the 404 page not found

July 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I would be more than happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation. Looking forward to assisting you with this. Brian, Shop Support

Book Wurm

Great for tracking orders that I send out, discoverability for my products, and for my customers to quickly and easily buy from me. I also like that I can set up a marketing automation in it to send repeat customers a discount code!

The Sill

Our customers use Shop Pay and a growing percentage are showing interest in using the Shop App. We love having the ability to update our profile, manage product availability, and see performance data as it relates to the Shop platform.

Previous 1