Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VicStone.NYC

The seller was so accommodating and kind! And I’m in love with my ring! It is gorgeous and clearly very well made. Glad I decided to purchase from them.

West Galt Baby Gifts

I've gotten some orders via Shop and I like it. Wish it were a bit easier to make sure products stay "approved" - it seems to change daily. That's my only issue with Shop.

Croc Charms Club

This shop app is very convenient and helpful. I like the way my products look and is easy to use for me.

Curly Prints

Love how simple it is to set up. I have seen a lot of sales just enabling this app on my site. My customers also love it. Great app!

beampaints

this was so easy to set up and I like using it myself to keep track of my online purchases, its amazing how many of our customers are using it 1/3 straight out of the gate

PRODUCTOS URUGUAYOS ONLINE

utilice esta app para mejorar la exposicion de mi tienda y funciona de maravillas, algunos ajustes se ven confusos al principio pero en general es super rapido de configurar.

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Love having this configured for our customers! It works so well for them to track their orders with us.

Blitz

I used this app, it helps to boost my business pretty well! I had my experience with customers who shopped at this Shop app. Great! Thank you!

Humphrey's Handmade

I've had a good experience with this app. I have made additional sales from the post sale offer automation etc... it seems to work well for what it is.

Beads-N-Style

Been a good experience to date. Easy to use and track sales. Would recommend to anyone looking for additional sales channels.

Previous 1 3