ShopAgain Email, SMS & WhatApp

ShopAgain Email, SMS & WhatApp

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 11, 2023

Our experience with marketing automation was greatly facilitated by this plug-in. We were having trouble getting started, but happily we ran across Shopagain, and we quickly completed email flows, and pop-ups. I love the UI and the team's response.

Organic Kitchen
January 6, 2023

This plug-in indeed made our marketing automation journey real smooth. We were struggling to get started and thankfully we bumped into shopagain and we had email flows, pop-ups and WhatsApp done in no time. Love the UI and the responsiveness of the team.

halfcirclefull
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 6, 2023

First email marketing app we used and we are not disappointed. Get's the work done pretty well without any issues. Easy to use options for beginners. Special mention for the team and they are very helpful.

Atreyapuram Putharekulu - Buy Online Original Putharekulu Made In Atreyapuram
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 9, 2022

Love ShopAgain! Powerful, easy to use, and fair-priced. The emails look stunning and I truly feel in control of my email marketing activities. I recently needed some assistance, and Pooja from their team was very professional and helpful. Thanks!

HockeyTul
November 3, 2022

ShopAgain has simplified my work, and I love the ability to see the detailed reporting and revenue each campaign is bringing in. The emails are easy to construct, and we've seen an impressive open rate. The ShopAgain team also highly values user feedback and considers my suggestions seriously.

My Home Accessories
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 28 days
October 27, 2022

We found ShopAgain to be smooth, reliable, and feature-packed. While I do not have a large email list yet, we are able to make good use of the upsell and cross-sell widgets. Reporting is pretty clean and support is friendly. Even though we are fairly new in our journey, ShopAgain has been really helpful for my store.

DogMomTees
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 26, 2022

Top-notch app. I have tried multiple apps for email marketing, but the results with ShopAgain have been stellar. Integration and setup are fast, support is really responsive, the analytics are detailed, and, most importantly, it's easy to get started and see decent results within the first couple of weeks.

Lash Barb Cosmetics
October 20, 2022

We love this app and have only scratched the surface of the large feature set. We are currently using it to capture abandonments and it's doing a fantastic job. The app developers are some of the most responsive and will hold your hand through implementation exceptionally well. Can't say enough good things about them.

Red and White Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 18, 2022

Well designed interface, solid features, and a great onboarding experience. I particularly like the segmentation feature, and the drag and drop email editor. I tried their SMS & email campaigns and it was quite straightforward. Didn't take me much time to create my first campaign. Good one!

Interwove
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 17, 2022

So far ShopAgain has been quite easy to setup and use. As someone who's has a lot on their plate and not a lot of free time to learn a new tool, ShopAgain is intuitive and easy to pick up. Whenever I had questions, I could get in touch with a real person on support in just a few mins and even schedule a call for more complex questions or workflows.

USA Flagworks