ShopAgain Email, SMS Marketing

Email & SMS flows, Product Recommendations, Popups

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Tribal Swag

Location India

In May, my 40% revenue came from ShopAgain's drip campaigns. I love this app. Easy to use, strong reporting, and does not require me to do much to get things going. I like that their recommendation is available both for emails and my store. I have used Omnisend, Klaviyo, and Mailchimp before. But it is much easier for me to use ShopAgain.

MadeOn Skin Care

The DATA alone is worth the gold that this app provides. The dashboard shows in-depth sales and customer data at a glance while also comparing to previous periods. But that's not all it's for. The SMS feature in ShopAgain has FINALLY solved my previous issues of trying to connect a Zap to my email provider while also staying compliant with sending and timing. Bonus - ShopAgain is cheaper than the other SMS app I was using, plus it's an all-in-one place that keeps all the moving parts tight and working properly. Above all, the customer support with this app is amazing. I get quick responses to my questions and careful set up in making sure my campaigns are working correctly. I appreciate all the attention to detail the support team has been giving me. I've only scratched the surface in utilizing all the functions of ShopAgain but I look forward to all the ways it can help streamline our business.

Gaelle Cosmetics

The tech and customer service support from lattice team has been outstanding. We have seemed improvement in our abandoned cart sales. Platform is also easy to use and navigate.

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. We shall continue to innovate and deliver to you.

Glish - The Universal Fizz

ShopAgain has allowed us to quickly and easily engage with our audience in ways we weren’t able to previously. Looking at their analytics dashboard is the start of my day. I chose them over Klaviyo and never regretted the move. The cherry on top is the exceptional customer support.

April 12, 2022

Thank you for the review. This is very encouraging for us. We are always here if you need us.