Shopify App Store 将于世界标准时间 (UTC) 12 月 11 日下午 3 点进行计划维护,功能暂时受限。请稍后再试 - 我们将很快恢复正常运行!

Shopcodes , 49 条评论

• 16% 的评分是 3 星
  • 10% 的评分是 2 星
  • 14% 的评分是 1 星
2017年9月13日

This is good. 4 stars because i wish user can select how the scan code shows like (for example, simply QR code without anything else). Now i have to manually edit the SVG each time i downloaded.

Traverse Hk
香港特别行政区
大约1年 人在使用应用
2021年9月8日

great app! would prefer that it takes customers to the site itself and not necessarily the product page.

Woven Worldwide

www.Mysexywaist.com

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale
11个月 人在使用应用
2021年5月12日

Decent app, would be better with editable text 'scan to shop' would be better saying 'scan to buy'........better still would be the ability to make a full swing label.

TheArtistsQuarter
英国
10个月 人在使用应用
2020年4月20日

I have not used this app yet but seems simple enough to use and easy to set up. I will update review once I use it. My website: www.gearscanada.com

Gears Canada
加拿大
3个月 人在使用应用
2017年9月14日

It would be nice to have an option to only generate the square QR code (Without "tag") so we can print them on our own labels. The "tag" just takes up to much room

Homebrew4less
8个月 人在使用应用
2020年7月30日

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! Good Job

confident packs
2个月 人在使用应用
2017年9月14日

The QR codes generated by this app are read as a shortened link which redirects to your product listing URL. They work in some QR code readers but not all. For example, the links don't work in Red Laser. I assume they will work in iOS 11. The app should give us the choice of encoding the product or shop URL directly.

Createpros
6个月 人在使用应用
2017年12月18日

Great app! We sell our products to some retail outlets so this gives our mutual customers a direct link to us!
Derek
CEO ZeusJuice

Zeus Juice Online
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2017年9月30日

This is ONE COOL App I love it. I just wish you could make a Shopcode that would go to your home page.
Great APP thou