Shopcodes

Market products and link to checkout with Shopify QR codes.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Woven Worldwide

great app! would prefer that it takes customers to the site itself and not necessarily the product page.

TheArtistsQuarter

Decent app, would be better with editable text 'scan to shop' would be better saying 'scan to buy'........better still would be the ability to make a full swing label.

Lucius Atelier

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Interesting concept. Especially for use in packaging with a potential for upsell and recurring sales.

Incenseandpeppermints

Time spent using app Over 3 years

LOVE this app! The only reason for the four star is that we do a lot of one-of-a-kind hand made items, therefore it would be much more convenient to create a code for the "collection page"

If this could be accomplished I would be able to print an entire sheet with one uniform code. Otherwise it is not economical to use at all for my one-of-a-kinds.

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Vapepeople

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is very convenient, but why does one have to go through one product at a time and not generate QR codes for all products at once?

Natural Heroes Nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Great idea, also would like to download the image without the tag background. And the ability to link to a custom URL.

Uptown Boujee

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is great app and I'm excited that this has finally come. My excitement is tempered by the fact that I can't create a QR code for my Shopify store directly. I like the idea of taking the customer direct to a product, but depending on the sales flyers that I'm putting out, I would like to be able to direct the customer to my homepage and let them shop that way. Especially if I'm putting this on business cards.

Homebrew4less

It would be nice to have an option to only generate the square QR code (Without "tag") so we can print them on our own labels. The "tag" just takes up to much room

Createpros

The QR codes generated by this app are read as a shortened link which redirects to your product listing URL. They work in some QR code readers but not all. For example, the links don't work in Red Laser. I assume they will work in iOS 11. The app should give us the choice of encoding the product or shop URL directly.

Previous 1