Shopcodes

Shopcodes | Reviews

by Shopify

Market products and link to checkout with Shopify QR codes.

Sizy

Simple and effective codes that can be used in such a range of ways. Good for those who want to try some alternative ways of marketing their products.

Aurora Urban Style

waited some time to leave review. the team is quite flexible to offer me the solution I want. I highly recommend.

Fab teeth

I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. 5 star. Good service. Really helpful along the way.

Sapient Pet

Good service. I popped questions on the website and got replies almost in real time. Got good sourcing.

confident packs

I like the way they simplify everything for the customers, nice service and nice partners! Good Job

Guest List Kids

love the QR codes just fix the bug plz "error: If you are the application owner check the logs for more information"

Gears Canada

I have not used this app yet but seems simple enough to use and easy to set up. I will update review once I use it. My website: www.gearscanada.com

Authentic Bags Only

Thank you. Seems to work well. So far, so good. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

The Powder Coat Store

Absolutely love it, makes reordering a breeze for our customers. We we're looking to have something like this custom made

Iwistao Hifi Store

Very good app, and very recommend!

Previous 1