Easy Shopee & Lazada , 54 Rezensionen

• 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. Juni 2023

Seamless sync from Shopify to Shopee and Lazada (and vice versa). Been using it for years already. Commendable customer service too. Keep up the good work!

Kreme City Supplies
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
Sane Men LLC hat geantwortet 30. Juni 2023

Thank you for the review!

22. September 2023

Such a lifesaver!! Thank you for creating a well priced and reliable app!

Nodspark
Singapur
7 monate mit der App
Sane Men LLC hat geantwortet 23. September 2023

Thank you so much! Glad to hear it.

12. Juni 2023

The app is easy to use. The customer service team is very helpful. It helps a lot of on stock controlling.

紀物書館+JiWu Bookstore
Taiwan
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Sane Men LLC hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2023

Thank you so much for the review!

19. Mai 2023

Not easy to sync if you have many variants.

Sample: 1 product on Shopee & Lazada with 10 variants (10 SKUs). But on Shopify, you have 5 products with 2 variants/product (10 SKUs).

App syncs the product by ID, not sync by SKU.

Molastic
Thailand
4 monate mit der App
Sane Men LLC hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2023

Thank you for the feedback!

25. Juli 2019

We use the Shopee Channel app to publish our (fairly) large inventory of products to our Shopee store. It works well and handled a few edge cases beautifully (variants exceeding shopee limit, shopee description/title limit, etc). There were some bugs but the developer was really responsive to all the queries and fixed the bug really quickly, usually within 1-2 days. Oh, another pleasant surprise is the app is able to sync orders from Shopee. What it does is it shows order from Shopee to make it appear like any regular order in Shopify (with customer name and address etc), except it's tagged as "shopee".

Overall, we like how the app really focus on Shopee (hence the name!) and if you're looking to take advantage of the huge network of Shopee (and their free shipping voucher for customer) as an addition to your online store, this is the app to go.

WRITER Stationery Store
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
5. März 2020

We've been using this app for more than a month now. The customer service is amazing and they have always been able to address our concerns in a timely manner. We opened our shopee store first before finally creating our own website here in shopify. The features of this app has made tracking inventory and updating product listing very convenient!

Many thanks and kudos to this team for making our lives easier! :)

Raw Essentials Philippines
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
8. März 2023

Easy Shopee & Lazada has been a great app for us, it has solved our inventory issues with our marketplaces. Customer support has been very helpful and efficient. Appreciate the work they have done so far and for it to grow even further.

Weavve Home
Singapur
Sane Men LLC hat geantwortet 8. März 2023

Thank you so much!

19. Januar 2021

The app does what its suppose to do and works great. Products are synced and all I have to monitor now are the inventory on my shopify store. Keep up the good work.

United JT Traders Incorporated
Sane Men LLC hat geantwortet 20. Januar 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

7. April 2021

This app does sync my orders from shopee automatically and creates it as draft orders into Shopify. The inventory is also synced. What's even more wonderful, when we fulfill the order from Shopee, it automatically sends the fulfillment update into Shopify as well. This is a real gem of an app and a time saver as we use Shopify to consolidate our sales and sync inventory. The support from Seng Ming is truly outstanding as he does his best to understand your needs and provide a solution for you. Thank you for this amazing app.

The Olive Tree
Sane Men LLC hat geantwortet 8. April 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

2. April 2020

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Shopee. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Shopee.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly. Profiling section is easy and helpful to categorize products.
I contacted the support team (
Tan Seng Ming) as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life.

I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

QAYSAA