Easy Shopee & Lazada

Reliably Connect, Add and Sync to Shopee & Lazada

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mis Claire

Location Malaysia

We have been using the app for more than 3 months, it works well so far with no error. Can't be more thankful to have found this app and hope you will integrate it with ZALORA soon!

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much!! We'll keep you updated once we support Zalora!

Craftish

I used this app for my Shopee PH and Shopify integration!
Super amazing app and extraordinary support from day 1 to the present.
It does all the work in the description. Thank you so much for the great work and improvement you've done with this app. 10-stars!

April 11, 2022

Thank you so much!

PXL SG

This app is the sole reason why I chose Shopify to build my business website. As a Shopee merchant, this app makes everything much simpler! I can tell lots of effort have been put into this by the development team, and every time I have a question, I can easily reach out to them via email and they would always reply promptly. Highly highly recommended!

January 21, 2022

VCA Gundam Singapore

Been using this app for the past months now. Works perfectly on inventory and order sync between my shopify & shopee. Great job there. Any chance to create an app for Lazada sync in future? I have been looking for this quite a while now.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciated it. We also have good news we're testing Lazada integration right now and will get in touch with you soon!

5 To 5

Work seamlessly to integrate my Shopee orders into Shopify and vice versa. May require some adjustment to the settings to suit your need, but Seng Ming and the team is quick to response and very helpful if you need any help.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for the review!

The Olive Tree

This app does sync my orders from shopee automatically and creates it as draft orders into Shopify. The inventory is also synced. What's even more wonderful, when we fulfill the order from Shopee, it automatically sends the fulfillment update into Shopify as well. This is a real gem of an app and a time saver as we use Shopify to consolidate our sales and sync inventory. The support from Seng Ming is truly outstanding as he does his best to understand your needs and provide a solution for you. Thank you for this amazing app.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

Babyhoki Store

AWESOME app & support! We are now able to sync inventory between our shopify store and shopee that really help our daily operational. Not only that, the app also can sync the cost & fee from shopee . Easy to use, work very smooth! Totally Recommended!

April 1, 2021

United JT Traders Incorporated

The app does what its suppose to do and works great. Products are synced and all I have to monitor now are the inventory on my shopify store. Keep up the good work.

January 20, 2021

Valianne's Trends

Great app. It does it job really well. Love the manual sync of products from both platforms. Very easy to use.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that the app is working out for you.

Burqana

Most recommended shopee integration app in shopify, I've used many apps, but this one works well like how it says, and the developer is so active in addressing every issues and request. I even promoted it to my co sellers to use this app for them to easily stay on track with their inventories...

December 19, 2020

Thank you for your generous review and referral! This means a lot to small businesses like ours. Rest assured, I’ll definitely feed this back to our developing team :)

Previous 1