Shopee Channel

Shopee Channel

by Sane Men LLC

Publish and Sync to Shopee in minutes

QAYSAA

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Shopee. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Shopee.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly. Profiling section is easy and helpful to categorize products.
I contacted the support team (
Tan Seng Ming) as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life.

I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

Raw Essentials Philippines

We've been using this app for more than a month now. The customer service is amazing and they have always been able to address our concerns in a timely manner. We opened our shopee store first before finally creating our own website here in shopify. The features of this app has made tracking inventory and updating product listing very convenient!

Many thanks and kudos to this team for making our lives easier! :)

WRITER Stationery Store

We use the Shopee Channel app to publish our (fairly) large inventory of products to our Shopee store. It works well and handled a few edge cases beautifully (variants exceeding shopee limit, shopee description/title limit, etc). There were some bugs but the developer was really responsive to all the queries and fixed the bug really quickly, usually within 1-2 days. Oh, another pleasant surprise is the app is able to sync orders from Shopee. What it does is it shows order from Shopee to make it appear like any regular order in Shopify (with customer name and address etc), except it's tagged as "shopee".

Overall, we like how the app really focus on Shopee (hence the name!) and if you're looking to take advantage of the huge network of Shopee (and their free shipping voucher for customer) as an addition to your online store, this is the app to go.