Easy Shopee

Easy Shopee

by Sane Men LLC

Reliably Connect, Add and Sync to Shopee

5 To 5

Work seamlessly to integrate my Shopee orders into Shopify and vice versa. May require some adjustment to the settings to suit your need, but Seng Ming and the team is quick to response and very helpful if you need any help.

June 16, 2021

Thank you for the review!

The Olive Tree

This app does sync my orders from shopee automatically and creates it as draft orders into Shopify. The inventory is also synced. What's even more wonderful, when we fulfill the order from Shopee, it automatically sends the fulfillment update into Shopify as well. This is a real gem of an app and a time saver as we use Shopify to consolidate our sales and sync inventory. The support from Seng Ming is truly outstanding as he does his best to understand your needs and provide a solution for you. Thank you for this amazing app.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

Babyhoki Store

AWESOME app & support! We are now able to sync inventory between our shopify store and shopee that really help our daily operational. Not only that, the app also can sync the cost & fee from shopee . Easy to use, work very smooth! Totally Recommended!

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

United JT Traders Incorporated

The app does what its suppose to do and works great. Products are synced and all I have to monitor now are the inventory on my shopify store. Keep up the good work.

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

Valianne's Trends

Great app. It does it job really well. Love the manual sync of products from both platforms. Very easy to use.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that the app is working out for you.

Burqana

Most recommended shopee integration app in shopify, I've used many apps, but this one works well like how it says, and the developer is so active in addressing every issues and request. I even promoted it to my co sellers to use this app for them to easily stay on track with their inventories...

December 19, 2020

Thank you for your generous review and referral! This means a lot to small businesses like ours. Rest assured, I’ll definitely feed this back to our developing team :)

Organics.ph

I have tried about 4 other shopee link apps and none worked except for this app. Developer is very responsive and flexible. Definitely recommend this app

October 29, 2020

Thank you!

OilyPod

I would give 10 stars if I could!

I’ve been searching for YEARS for an app that could seamlessly integrate marketplace (Shopee is one of them) to Shopify. This app doesn’t just sync stock count by deducting stocks as sales are made at Shopee but it actually creates accurate orders in the Shopify admin and deducts the stock count from the orders created! So you can actually see the insights of each products.

This is so important to us because we use Shopify to manage our inventory flow so when Shopee orders are created in the Shopify admin, we know the analytics and we create transfers based on this!

SengMing is extremely helpful and responsive to ALL our questions and concerns. He addressed every single issues and customisations we needed.
We needed to group all Shopee orders under a single customer ID in Shopify so that we could monitor the analytics more accurately and he nailed it! We needed Shopee order notes to be imported without the boilerplate and bam, he did it again! There were some other small issues that were resolved promptly. SengMing is hands down one of the best support I’ve encountered.

This app is saving us approximately 6-8 man-hours per day! We no longer need to manually key in every single orders made at Shopee in Shopify. We no longer need to manually sync our massive inventory. We no longer need to deal with overselling and the consequences to this.

This app is staying for as long we are on Shopee and Shopify for sure! Now.. if only I could find a similar app for Lazada..

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for this generous review!

Faveurr

Shopee Channel really helped me setup a business at Shopify which has a sales channel at Shopee. Integration is easy and there are almost no obstacles and incredible support from the developer of this app. It looks like I will continue to use this app for our business.

QAYSAA

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Shopee. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Shopee.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly. Profiling section is easy and helpful to categorize products.
I contacted the support team (
Tan Seng Ming) as I had a few questions and trust me, they were super helpful and friendly. I bet.! The Developers along with the technical support are the best I've ever met in my entire life.

I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

Previous 1