ShopHero

ShopHero

by Coherent Path Inc.

Make Extra Sales With Email Marketing & Push Notification

Ourk9

The App looks like it could be great, But the customer service, or rather, total lack of customer service. I have written to them 4 separate times and been totally ignored... I filled out everything they asked me to do, then I get email reminders to do the work I have already done...
But to ask them for assistance and I get ignored, maybe and 2 star review will get their attention...

mochajoe

A real time saver!

The weekly product recommendation campaign is genius!

Having this automatic marketing go out every week - with just a few clicks - is a game changer! The other campaigns are great too. My store is doing more than before, with less work for me.

MODERA

I am Shopify user since 2013 and i had a couple of stores so far. I can honestly say that this is the best email marketing tool that i ever used, not to mention that is so unbelievable fairly priced. GJ !!!

Postal Worker Tees

I was using other tools for marketing emails but wasn’t having much success with them..  I do like being able to choose the marketing style in shophero and I love not being charged until the app has made me $100.  Great work..  Thank you

mykitchenessentials

This app was recommended to me by an experienced dropshipper and is exactly what I need!

I don’t have time to setup and manage a lot of different marketing campaigns. Loved how everything was ready to go and getting me more sales within the first few days!

If you want to make more sales, this app is for you!

No Diploma

As someone who doesn't have much marketing experience, this app has made it super easy for me to step-up my marketing game. Everything was ready to go after install, a great set of tools with flexible & easy to use integrations. The tech support team is also super responsive, I Highly recommend it.

eeTags.com

This is the Best Service in the app store for the following reasons

- Every tools you need in one place. I no longer use multiple (6 features from 6 apps) apps from different servers that will slow the loading speed.
- EASIEST step by step setting with recommended setting and guides, You wont left on your own guesswork.
- Well designed from experienced marketers.
- Already sent out 6 abandoned cart emails on the first day.
- I would suggest you get more traffic to your website to make this app more successful.
+++ Unlike other apps with FIXED FEES... You only pay if make make sales from $100 per month. So if you DON'T make a sale above $100 any month, you don't need to pay a penny,, Plus they will get in touch ( when they're not too busy ) to help you with suggestion that will help because they only get paid if your successful.

Lil' Things Gifts

Shophero is the ideal solution for someone like me who doesn't want to do a ton of work just to get up and running with marketing! I'm not a designer and fortunately I don't have to be :) Love it!

S.E.A.T.s

ShopHero is a great app, easy to use and automates what is usually a big job. Far more important though is the customer service is AMAZING! I feel like I have my own personal concierge who is there day or night to assist me and their developers are always on standby to step in if needed. Thank you especially to Kaleigh for always helping me. 5 Stars for sure!

natural-nail-polish

ShopHero is a fully automated marketing assistant. It does all our re-marketing with emails and push notifications. It gives us time to focus on other things that are important to our store. Five stars from us!