Shopicial ‑ social forum

Shopicial ‑ social forum

by app1pro

Build a social network with your brand

INFLUENCE TURTLE

Users who registered were not able to interact or post, they dont show up on users page, and on the trial plan they tell you it will take 24h for respond, that is a worthless trial don't mind me.

Sow The Seed and Harvest LLC

was ok the first month minus some issues. Second month my members made payments and haven't been able to log in all month in December. I have contact owner and he keeps the same thing about the tags, but I've changed the tags just as he said and now it keeps telling my members who have already paid to make another payment.
The payments goes to his PayPal and he send it to you at the end of the month, so i couldn't even send them refunds in order to not make my business look questionable because he has all of the payments.
Fix the issues with payments and log in and it would be better

BeBridely

It's been super frustrating trying to get set up and running. I've tried to contact support several times and no one gets back to me. Trying to run memberships but never lets anyone make a payment, just returns to the login page all over again. It's a shame because this app/features has been my fave but if I can't get this fixed, it's pretty useless to me.