Shopicial ‑ Community Forum

Shopicial ‑ Community Forum

by app1pro

Build a social network with your brand

Doogeeofficial

It’s pretty good. During the trial, we will continue to give feedback, thank you.
In many sections, I want to be a community to communicate ideas, suggestions, and product feedback with our users.

Fetish’r

I think shopicial is very well made and can bring a lot to a store. Building and maintaining a forum can be challenging and a lot of f work but this app really makes it easy. I read a few comments that support does not respond swiftly but I found that untrue, Chris actually responded to all my questions fast and was very helpful. I believe that Shopicial really should have a rating above 4 stars. We are still in the development stage but so far we are planning to keep and using it after we are live.

Us Against Media

AMAZING! SO FAR SO GOOD!!! I recommend this app for anybody trying to get additional community involvement!

Flipcrêpes

This app is very well made and affordable! I just found out that there is a way to make a category premium access, which is exactly what I needed.

Streaky Mastering

Excellent App...if you are sick of Facebook groups this has the same but you own the content :)
Support is also super quick...love it

Sweet Home Michiana

This app is a gamechanger! I encourage you to look at the possibilities of the platform being used as a community builder and even a fundraiser for your startup thanks to the paid membership feature.

Tanzua

i like it is the one
hope i will do and work better on this app.i find a real one for long time but i think this one is going to recover all needed

Choice Slides

I absolutely LOVE this app and it's only been available to my customer base for one day. I sell templates to help people make slide shows, so the Embed and Video links in the comments is SO helpful to my customers. Also, being able to link directly to a product...amazing! Keeping the Forum private (to my registered customers only) makes them feel a little safer about posting personal videos.
I seriously love this Forum app and I'm already getting customer feedback that they love it, too :)

Vaccigates

This app is literally a GAME CHANGER!! Very impressed with the layout and functionality. Highly recommend using this for your brand!

The Christian Her

This app is lovely and I'm still on the free trial and will be continuing to use this app. I recommend this app for anyone trying to turn their store into an online community! 5 Stars!

Previous 1