Shopicial ‑ Community Forum

Build a social network with your brand, allow Paid Memberships

From $14/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Worlds Greatest Llc

Adsense works on my entire website except any page associated with shopicial so you gotta just gotta integrate them manually! They make having your own social media platform so easy!

Scrap Of Your Life

Location Australia

I am really loving this app. It's very easy to use and set up. I tried a few different apps and this was by far the better one. It looks more like the forums I am used to using. I'm looking forward to launching it in the New Year.

Face Selections

Amazing app to have on your store! It took me some time learning the interface but after I figured it out I love it! Fully customizable, a great addition to my store.

Doogeeofficial

Location Hong Kong SAR

It’s pretty good. During the trial, we will continue to give feedback, thank you.
In many sections, I want to be a community to communicate ideas, suggestions, and product feedback with our users.

Fetish’r

I think shopicial is very well made and can bring a lot to a store. Building and maintaining a forum can be challenging and a lot of f work but this app really makes it easy. I read a few comments that support does not respond swiftly but I found that untrue, Chris actually responded to all my questions fast and was very helpful. I believe that Shopicial really should have a rating above 4 stars. We are still in the development stage but so far we are planning to keep and using it after we are live.

Us Against Media

AMAZING! SO FAR SO GOOD!!! I recommend this app for anybody trying to get additional community involvement!

Flipcrêpes

This app is very well made and affordable! I just found out that there is a way to make a category premium access, which is exactly what I needed.

Streaky Mastering

Excellent App...if you are sick of Facebook groups this has the same but you own the content :)
Support is also super quick...love it

Sweet Home Michiana

This app is a gamechanger! I encourage you to look at the possibilities of the platform being used as a community builder and even a fundraiser for your startup thanks to the paid membership feature.

Tanzua

i like it is the one
hope i will do and work better on this app.i find a real one for long time but i think this one is going to recover all needed

Previous 1