Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Ambientree

I love the app, it’s really a big time saver with so many options and most importantly that it works like a Swiss watch. Highly recommend!

Beauty, Bling & Baubles

Dropified is great! Love how when you are searching for products you can see if it has epacket, video, price etc all at a glance. The built in photo editor makes removing logos a breeze. All of the free information on using Dropified and building an eComm business is priceless. Definitely recommend it!

Self Preservation Store

This app has worked absolutely seamlessly. When used with the dropify chrome extension, all of the work is basically done for you. highly recommend!!!

A Spiritual Space

A SPIRITUAL SPACE...
I have used this app since I started my Shopify store, and everything has worked perfectly from the beginning. The support is quick and they are always very helpful I can't say anything bad about Dropified except that it's well worth!!
Thanks for creating this awesome App!

Zaxen Place

This app is amazing! Literally cuts your work time in half when importing products to your store. I honestly don't know where I'd be without it. Still adding products, no doubt. ;) If you're serious about your business, I definitely recommend this app to be among your top choices. Best of luck!

giladshop

If you're a drop shipper this is the app to use. Works with several drop shippers around the world and most US based. You can even bundle products from different drop shipper and sell them as one bundle product (premium)! That alone is worth the premium price in my opinion.

kitty whiskers club

This app is fantastic. It has so many great functions and the training videos are very detailed and easy to follow. Dropified is well worth the investment.

Swoonista

I tried a few other such apps and ditched them...except this one. It's essential & the best by far!

Wellness Hawk

This is a really great app! I am very pleased at how seamlessly it imports products to my Shopify store. It takes away so much headache of having to do this manually. The customer support is awesome as well. Any question I have had they have been able to answer. I definitely recommend this App! ----hawk24688@gmail.com

IslaModern

I LOVE this app! Its like Pinterest for your business! I have only been using it for a few months, but it is my go to app everyday! Not only do you save lots of time not having to import individual products into your store with all that goes with that, but you can organize your products onto boards for future use/ideas. It imports the original info + gives place for you to customize each listing and then you can send onto your desired store. You can have multiple stores connected in one place, which is a huge time saver. Dropified also has so many links to a variety of dropshippers here in the US and abroad. This app also helps keep up with price changes from suppliers. I highly recommend this app!