Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Reismonkey

Great app. It makes processing your orders much easier and faster. Good customer service and we earn our money back with atmitad 6% Ali cashback. Highly recommended

Ryderz Universe

I love this app. I have been using it for about 2 years now. It has really helped my business in the best way, giving me more time to focus on more important aspects of my business than sitting behind the computer all day fulfilling orders or importing products manually. Dropified has automated all of these tedious tasks for me. I wish there were 10 stars, I would certainly give this app a BIG FAT 10.

Dead End Dirt Road

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks now. It just flat out rocks! Be sure to check out all of the training modules, then give it a 'test drive' for 14-days.

Parents Sereins

Amazing app !
I love it and I can't live without it.
Just the fact that you can add your Admitad affiliate URL make it all worth it

YouAreTrendy

Just amazing! :) I’ve been using this app for a while and is good though. I like the easy user interface, lot of handy settings and works just great! I can tell it’s better than the other apps on the market for this solution. .. You have to pay after 14 days but yeah, that’s business baby.

LAMIVA.de

Yes! Yes! Yes! Say no to other fullfiller. Dropified is the shit! We use it for 1 year now. Switched from Oberlo and son on. We love it.

Cool BRAH! Store

It is great especially I could integrate dropified with admitad so that I get rebate for my orders.

My E Beautiful Woman

i am satisfied with dropified as i have a thunderclap employ a low shot, i recommend it. Sincerely Mr Varsovie

E

For my Dropified it's like having a worker who works for very little money for me.
I've never had problems.
I love it, I save a lot of time and that's priceless, I recommend it to everyone.
Thanks to lot.

zenheavens

This app saved our lives ( and sanity!).
We were struggling through manual ordering when our store started hitting 50 plus sales a day (which was no joke).
We were recommended by fellow shopify store owners to try dropified and wow.. what a difference it has made. We''ve been able to hand over all the ordering to a VA who picked it up very easily( thanks to their handy training videos which are easy to understand)

We did have some teething problems but the support chat crew were really onto it .. we had their suggestions for a solution within a very short time. Our main problem was we had some other chrome extensions which were interfering with the dropified extension. Once we turned paused those, we were cracking!( something worth thinking about if you find the processing speed is slower and you get some errors happening)

We'd give it 2 solid thumbs up!