Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Spot me Stuff

Je suis fan de cette app. Non seulement, elle me permets de gagner un temps fou, mais est très pratique. Pensé et mis a jour pour les dropshippers allant du simple import au besoins les plus poussés.

OploShop

very good application, the features are very good, I save a lot of time with this apps.

Des Poils Et Des Pattes

I use this application for a while and it's very easy to automate your order, to switch from one supplier to another one, to create a bundle for free. One of the best apps for my business.

TheMHZ

Automates everything and makes things much easier and quicker.
Been a game-changer since switching over from Oberlo.
Support is excellent.
We highly recommend this app.

shootball

J'utilise cette application pour automatiser les commandes de mes sites e-commerce sur AliExpress. Franchement c'est top, ça fait gagner énormément de temps, ça évite les erreurs de saisie !
Facile d'utilisation et support hyper réactif.

Boom Boom Gadgets Deutschland

This is the best investment I made for Order Fulfillment. I used to be on Oberlo but it is not as feature rich as Dropified and the variant mapping feature is pretty neat. I can also create bundles using the Dropfied app which is amazing. I have used apps like Bold Quantity Break that create multiple variants within Shopify and Oberlo can't do anything about it. Dropified is so feature rich that it can handle this. Order Audit Feature has saved me so many times by identifying orders that AE randomly closed on me because of some security reason. I can also check duplicate orders if my VA placed by mistake. Overall highly recommend this app and they just release this profit analysis feature basically giving your something like Ordermetrics for Free.

The Mocha Bear

I've just started using this app after being recommended by a high level marketer, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Their support staff is very responsive, and I intend to keep using their service

Arden Claires

Dropified takes your Shopify Store and Super Charges it with the automation & fulfillment you need to Free Up your time!

Having the ability to fulfill orders with one click, add products & variants with ease, and Alerts to stay on top of changing inventory are my favs!

I tried others and Dropified comes out on top for me.

Update: Now you can even join a Dropified 60 Day Challenge that will take you by the hand and walk you through every itsy bitsy step of starting and becoming successful with your new Shopify store! And it is absolutely FREE!
And when I say everything I mean there is nothing left to guessing!

You are even encouraged to invite others that can work with you through the entire 60 Day Course.

Warning: This is not another boring, highly technical, get lost and left behind course like all the rest( I took all of those). This Free Course is Fun, insanely simple, and you can take it at your own pace! Did I mention the prizes?

There are not enough stars to rate this course properly!

Tickersnspecs

This app is fantastic it works flawlessly 99% of the time and in the event there is any issue the support in second to none The support team has never failed to reply within a few minutes with a solution to the problem. ( which is usually just something I thought I understood but not so much ) I would highly recommend this app if you are drop shipping it makes getting products from your supplier to you store super easy and then getting your products from the supplier to you customers This free's up your time to build your business

Vicky Dylan Co

Most powerful app for dropshipping!

* Simple cashback setup
* Bundling from different suppliers
* Advance photo editing
* Live support

Can't run my business without it.