Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

auryas.com

Très bonne application, indispensable.
Nous constatons toutefois une dégradation : tous les matin, nous rencontrons des problèmes de serveur. De temps en temps, c'est ok, mais là cela devient récurrent.
De plus, pas mal de choses ne fonctionnent pas bien sur la duplication de fiches produits : prix par variantes, stock, photos sur variantes.
Enfin, le fullfield sur bundle ne fonctionne pas non plus.
Tout ceci n'est pas très grave mais cela pourrait être amélioré. Hors, nous avons déjà remonté ces infos depuis longtemps et rien ne s'améliore dans les updates.
Cela ne remet pas en cause notre utilisation de l'app mais nous trouvons cela dommage.
De plus, la dernière mise a jour a enlevé une fonctionnalité qui était bien pratique : pouvoir entrer un n° commande hors Aliexpress (bigbuy par exemple).

April 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with our app. We certainly hear you, and we have definitely been hard at work making Dropified better and faster.
Also, you can now add Order IDs from Bigbuy or any other site again to the order in Dropified :)
Hope that helps
Reach out to us anytime through live chat or email, and we'll be here to help support@dropified.com

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

Zippy Trend

Best app for automating the order fulfillment process!
Plus tons more features to help any drop shipping business.

Active Fitness Company

Very impressed so far. Mostly so with the variant mapping feature. I have many custom variants, such as S - UK 6-8, M - 8-10, L - 10-12, L - 12-14. Oberlo did not let me have 2 variants linked to L, whereas this does. Also tested the ordering and it works like a charm!

Imoost

This app is very helpful.. it helps me a lot in fulfillment task and researching products.., the automatic fulfillment is awesome. The support is excelent too. Highly recomend this app!

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

TrendyFetch

I started my journey with the free plan of Oberlo and it was OK, but since switching to Dropified I can tell it's really way better than Oberlo!!! It's so easy to import products, push them to the store, fulfill orders, etc.. The Auto fulfillment is so convenient that it allows fulfilling a lot of orders in a very short time. But the best of the best is the quality and effectiveness of the Customer service, I really suffered from that with Oberlo because nobody answers your questions... Keep the good work!!!

soothebay

It is really the best app for dropshipping, from researching the products, load them in Shopify, editing, upload them to Facebook... and the training, customer support is outstanding. Let's come on board! It worth it!

Bug-Eyed Love

I've been doing the 60 Day Challenge and this app makes it so easy to find and add products. I am so excited to get my dropshipping business going and Dropified is giving me the confidence and knowledge that I need to get that job done! In the challenge, these guys give you the exact instructions to set up and manage your store. Finally, I am finding the confidence, and knowledge, to set up my store, find products, learn some technical aspects that have kept me stuck, and get ready to launch a great business!

RJT Supplies

Been using this for a few months now. It will be a big help as my shopify scales up and gets really busy. Setup for all aspects of importing and sales and purchase for AliExpress.