Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

magiquetavie

I use this app with Shopify, It's very usefull! I need to pratice more and get the informations to learn more.Thank's

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

The UK Tech Company

This app has been great helping me setup my store with aliexpress. It has a few quirks here and there but nothing that affects the overall functionally.

GadgetNabber.com

I used Dropified to quickly click and add products to my store. It is a breeze and adds the ability to identify ePacket products quickly! Needs work on the database as it has not been updated. Overall great app! Using it to update my store(s) during the 60 Day Challenge!!!

March 20, 2019

Thanks for the review. Just wanted to let you know that the US Products Database has been updated in Dropified :)

2 Next