Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Dropshipping automated - AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay & More!

XCESS by M&C Milano

Dropified is PERFECT for someone who lives and work in USA or for those who use ALIEXPRES,but for Europe...
I am sorry i have to cancel my trial version,the platform is great
Maybe when you have a bigger list of suppliers in Europe i will come back.
Also for the future,PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON MORE SITES for updates,not just ALIEXPRES. Anyone who wants to start a dropshipping business needs this feature for the his suppliers. Having 500 products,lots of them with variants...Is imposible to track them all manually.
Thank you very much.

TotalEDC

It definitely is superior to something like Oberlo. The functionality is far superior. You can order easily from Ali and Ebay, create bundles easliy, even from different suppliers and the photo editing abilities blow anything that Shopify has, replacing any need for having to have something like Photoshop. It does have a high learning curve and price tag, and doesn't handle fulfilling orders from independent suppliers as well as I would like, but it saves a whole lot of time in order fulfillment opposed to doing it the old way. IF you're doing any kind of volume the cost should pay for itself. If you're just starting out, the price might be prohibitive. But once things get rolling for you, Dropified is a clear winner.

magiquetavie

I use this app with Shopify, It's very usefull! I need to pratice more and get the informations to learn more.Thank's

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

The UK Tech Company

This app has been great helping me setup my store with aliexpress. It has a few quirks here and there but nothing that affects the overall functionally.

GadgetNabber.com

I used Dropified to quickly click and add products to my store. It is a breeze and adds the ability to identify ePacket products quickly! Needs work on the database as it has not been updated. Overall great app! Using it to update my store(s) during the 60 Day Challenge!!!

March 20, 2019

Thanks for the review. Just wanted to let you know that the US Products Database has been updated in Dropified :)

2 Next