Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Shop Style Shark

This app is by far the best dropshipping app available on Shopify! It pulls accurate inventory levels and has a wide variety of product. Thanks for making my life easier!

homepetss

bravo great app app

Household Green

I really like this app. I recently converted from Oberlo for my store to Dropified. I'm still learning but it is very intuitive! Keep up the great work!

sexynow

Dropified est une magnifique application. J'en est testé plusieurs pour mettre en place ma boutique. Elle est très performante et son interface est compréhensible et tres abordable pour les non informaticiens. Je la recommande egalement pour la qualité de l'équipe, de l'accompagnement, des supports techniques accessibles en français aussi . Une base sérieuse pour faire du drop shipping.

Cosmetics 2 Go

So far, I love this app. The idea of putting together all you need in dropshipping is the best thing a merchant could ever want. I use this app on all my businesses.

Cosmetics2Go X Bragg Design Studio

eStreetmarketplace

Dropified hands down is the best "service friendly", communicative, helpful app with reflex responses to questions that I have ever seen in the internet era and I've seen it all. With this kind of service you don't have to be the greatest but guess what? THEY ARE. Their platform is smooth, no glitchy weird stuff in setting up or using. They address problems and fixed them before they happen. When I have "operator" errors meaning I create them, their LIVE people pop right up and guide me through my inexperience on the app. I never trusted the dropshipping method in e-commerce in the past. I am only participating now because I know Dropified has my back. They are not a greedy corporate entity trying to take advantage of the little guy who's trying to make a buck to pay the bills. I strongly recommend Dropified. Stay away from GrooveKart. btw: THANK YOU DROPIFIED.

Free Soul Bracelets

I am so impressed with Dropified. It saves me so much time in terms of adding products, editing photos and mapping the variants. I'm really impressed! I also love the training videos featuring Lowell (my fellow Canuck) and Chase. They are great and I have learned so much. Thank you!!!

Hallights

I use this app to find specific items within a certain niche. The info gathered and sorted saves me much time and effort. I would recommend this, especially to beginners.

www.digerafit.com

Great app i use it as a begginer, really helpfull. Support is great the app is a little bit expensive but it have all the feature i need such as fully automatic fullfilment of the orders, great academy wich im still learning business profit dashboard wich is realy necesary and many others

emoive

Best ever. Best free training on the app. Best support, always open chat that gets back to you in 5 mins. Fulfil bulk orders with one click, automatically. MADE MY ORDER FULFILMENT SOOO MUCH FASTER.