Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Naturschoen

This has to be a joke! I spent 2 hours synching all my products just to reallise this App DOES NOT SUPPORT GLOBAL SHIPPING RULES you have to take Epacket or otherwise its what the supplier choses. NO WAY TO SET GLOBAL SHIPPING RULES.
This app is advertised as fully automated, no?!

Support didnt care and first told me its possible, later then realised its not. Just sad, wasted hours!

EDIT:
Yes you guys finally explained to me that I have to go to EACH ITEM I sell, and follow a 15 click Procedere where I have to set shipping for EACH PRODUCT separately, and each country I ship one by one, typing in country names ....!! If seller changes shipping, I have to do it all over again, FOR EACH PRODUCT.

I’m gonna leave this at 3 star because otherwise people like me won’t find it.
The rest of the app looks good so far, I actually really like it.
But it’s nearly unusable like this, and this is not some crazy feature I request, this is the most basic function an ordering app should have!
Actually I expected multiple failback options, or even rules like fastest shipping below X$ ... that would be appropriate for an app charging 600$/year!

August 13, 2019

Hi Philipp, I'm sorry to hear that we didn't have the feature that you were looking for. I've messaged you through your support ticket to explain that this is possible on a per product basis, so you can set different shipping options for each product or supplier - rather than setting the same option for all products.

We're always looking to improve our service and hopefully we can implement a global option soon :)

Thanks!

Zanerpalooza

When I heard of an app that could automate the functions that normally take my time away from searching for products or finding new and creative ways to market them, I was all aboard. Dropified has a huge database of videos and written as well as one on one help.
My problem is that I have to work on following the tutorials instead of jumping around. I am new to the world of business and I find that Dropified is a solid ship(ping experience.) Everything you need to learn whatever you need is provided along with tons of support.
Cheers!

www.rcnmarket.com

what i like in this app was the costumer support that i can ask questions that i encounter on my journey as newbie on this business.

Emileo's World

I love Dropified easy to import products & fast costumer service. Special Thanks to Kevin for always helping even if it's sat, sun, or late like right now. Already twice he came to my rescue if i'm correct probably more then twice. i 100% recommend this app

QiU-cars

Nous utilisons cette app depuis pratiquement 2 ans. Il persiste quelques améliorations a apporter au niveau de la gestion des stocks. Ils ne sont pas toujours justes et surtout peuvent se mettre à zéro à n'importe quel moment. Nous travaillons avec 1 seul vendeur et avons donc retiré l'option de tracking. Cela a réglé le problème pour nous mais je sais que d'autres shops galèrent pas mal avec ça. A noter, une très nette amélioration du service client ces dernier temps. Réponses et résolutions rapides. C'est vraiment très appréciable :)

And 1 For All

In my honest opinion and through over 2(+) Years of being a Satisfied Customer...

"Dropified is simply the Best Dropshipping App/Software on the Market"...!!!

"FULLY AUTOMATED"... "TIME SAVING"... (+) "FREE E-Com EDUCATION"...!!!

Also the "BEST" of "Customer Service"...!!! (which is Very Important to any Business). "Response Time", "Attention to Details of the Customers Query" and the Will to "Successfully Satisfy" the Customers Concerns...!!!

This is just some of the other Reasons why You will Love having "Dropified" as a Major Tool with/in Your "E-Commerce" Arsenal...!!!

"Thanks a Million" Dropified Team for a Fantastic App and Excellent "Customer Service"...!!!

And 1 For ALL

www.bluesystem.com.au

Great app for importing products from suppliers.My go too tool to import products on the fly. Has alot more advanced features that I am coming to grips with but this app does what it says on the tin.
One click ordering and fulfillment and lots more.So far its been worth the monthly investment easily.
Any new and existing business will love it.
5 stars

Richard

XCESS by M&C Milano

Dropified is PERFECT for someone who lives and work in USA or for those who use ALIEXPRES,but for Europe...
I am sorry i have to cancel my trial version,the platform is great
Maybe when you have a bigger list of suppliers in Europe i will come back.
Also for the future,PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON MORE SITES for updates,not just ALIEXPRES. Anyone who wants to start a dropshipping business needs this feature for the his suppliers. Having 500 products,lots of them with variants...Is imposible to track them all manually.
Thank you very much.

Your Story Isn't Over Yet

This was the best DS app back in late 2018. I switched over from Oberlo. I'm not sure what happened but it's full of bugs now. Orders don't fulfil, there's variant issues, the city doesn't fill, the auto captcha doesn't work sometimes, and many more. I've been in touch with customer support (Their team is great for the most part) for months now and there's been no fixes at all. I even tell them about bugs that's been plaguing my experience for months and they just tell me it's not on their roadmap. Which sucks considering I'm paying $127 per month for this service. Updates come out, they introduce new features which are hit or miss for me personally but they don't focus on the core of their business, the apps functionality. With the app not even working as advertised, everything else doesn't even matter. A lot of my time is being wasted tinkering with options trying to get the app to do what it's supposed to, fill orders. This shouldn't be the user experience. I understand bugs happen, but it would be nice to know that they're at least aware and working on fixing the issues rather than waiting for a lot of users to complain and then do something. It's like my $127 doesn't matter until 50 other people also experience the same. Eagerly waiting for another DS service to introduce an Auto Captcha feature and I'm done, unless they can fix this app which I highly doubt and I'll gladly change my review.

UPDATE: As of July 4th 2019 almost all issues are resolved. There are still a few bugs but nothing as bad as before.

EvDaa

I'm surprised I wasted Time after I used it for my store (EVDAA.COM) to give one of..oh I believe it's the best helpified app lol a lot to dropship quite soothing to use and surprisingly supportive I would go on for ever ..this is the best there is keep revolving.
Note* DROPIFIED has one of the best friendly app features.