Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Dropshipping automated - AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay & More!

Broadwaytendency

I Migrated from Shopmaster and this was the first app I tried, and what I can say after 3 months of utilization is that Shopmaster was way better and way cheaper. it is hard to rely on this app to manage your business and I will look for another app.

July 21, 2021

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. And I'm sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great. Have you reached out to the Dropified Customer Success team to help address your concerns?

You can reach us at anytime via email at support@dropified.com or Live Chat!

We're looking forward to hearing from you 😎

BlingFeed Inc.

Beware! Absolutely painful and frustrating experience with a bunch of lies from the developer every day. We migrated from ShopMaster to Dropified on a commitment that they would import and map all products. 14 days have passed and all they have given us is false information and commitments. Would certainly not recommend this app as this has been our worst experience with any Shopify app by-far. An UPDATE: The app was installed on April 13, 2021 and till date, May 18, 2021, the developer has not been able to fix the issue. What makes it worst is the fact that the developer is charging us the subscription fee while we loose revenue and customers due to their fault and a letter to the CEO has not fetched any results so far. UPDATE on 25 May 2021: Given the flawed app and the incompetent staff, we finally decided to cancel the subscription and remove the app. Well to our surprise, the app doesn’t even allow you to cancel the subscription and keeps on fleecing you. We had to write to Shopify to get rid of this app.

May 11, 2021

Hello ,

Thank you for addressing your concern regarding the platform and your transition from ShopMaster. Before the ShopMaster platform shutdown, we did not have a seamless transfer of stores, products or accounts from that platform. As merchants began the transition over to Dropified, we began working on it to provide a solution to them, in a challenging time as best as possible. We are continuing to work on improving this process, simply out of a recent demand and we apologize for the hiccups that come with that learning curve - it is not something that was publicly partnered on or offered previously.

In any case, we will continue to work on this resolution for you and with you. You and all of our customers can be confident that our customer success and development teams, will continue to strive for a solution and do not want to leave you in a state without an outcome.

Thank you for understanding and this is being worked on currently!

Naturalistics

I canceled my membership with you the second day of the trial, and Uninstalled the app on Shopify. So WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU EMAILING ME ON MY SECONDARY EMAIL ABOUT BILLING? This app is not for me. You need to delete my credit card info NOW!

February 18, 2021

Hi Stephanie,

It seems you have a separate Dropified account that you didn't cancel with your "secondary email" which is why you received a billing email there.

We did see your multiple emails from that other account and have responded there.

The subscription on that other account is cancelled now, so you won't receive anymore billing emails.

Hope that makes sense.

Please contact our Support team via Live Chat or email if you need further support with this.

support@dropified.com

VeeraGold

This app was the best in its niche. However, before the plans were $47 a month for a builder plan, but they have changed it to import plans which is only $17 a month but an 8% per product price fee. So if you are serious about a big dropshipping business and spend a lot on aliexpress per month like I do, then this app is VERY VERY expensive. My two stores that currently have the old builder plan cost me $47 a month, with this new plan style I would be paying $800 per store a month. For my new stores, I can no longer use dropified. Extremely disappointed to say the least, pure greed.

February 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback regarding our new plans and pricing.

Yes, we did update the plans to lower the cost entry to barrier for newer, less experienced store owners and make it easier for them to get into the dropshipping space. However, the new Import plan does have a fulfillment fee to help offset the cost of maintaining these accounts at such a low monthly subscription charge.

For more experienced dropshippers, we also released a new Black plan that includes all features of Dropified with no fulfillment fees, and it sounds like you will fall under this category.

You can see the plans, features and prices on our website here www.dropified.com/pricing

We definitely want to make sure that you will have a positive experience with Dropified. Please reach out to the team via Live Chat or email, and we'll be there to help!

Giorgio Marcus

very bad app they charge me $17 in the trail period please refund my money !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 11, 2021

Hi there,

Shopify accounts are allowed to have 1 free app trial period per store, and it appears you may have been charged on your Shopify invoice as you have already had a free trial period of Dropified for this store back in 2018.

However, please contact us via Live Chat or email, and we can assist you with an appropriate refund.

support@dropified.com

Lenny Lemons

ABSOLUTELY NOT. We've used Dropified for years and loved it, but all of a sudden we'd have to give up 8% of product costs without notice. Terrible service found a better app already and are switching. NOT WORTH IT.

January 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the fulfillment fee.

It looks like you recently downgraded to a plan that charges fulfillment fees on orders that are auto fulfilled through Dropified.

Please get in touch with us via Live Chat or email, and we can work on getting this sorted out for you 👍

Tec Mark

If you are curious about this app watch a youtube video about but do not install until you have method to make it work for you! Oberlo is a way better platform! This platform is all over the place and lacks basic customer service! The app was not helpful to my store. This app needs a lot of work they really should make cancel the subscription an easy process. All they had as an option was to pause the subrition which would cost $12 a month. Clearly all they want is your money! There help center said as long as I delete the app then I will not be charged! I find that hard to believe because they also say if you do get charged i will need to contact them to get it resolved. Sounds like they are praying to trap someone who doesn't pay attention to there month charges. Why not just make the cancelation process a one click of a button process. All I'm saying is I better not get charged from this platform.

December 24, 2020

Hi Musonda,

Thanks for your feedback and apologies for any confusion.
I'm sorry to hear that you found Dropified app and service lacking.

I see that you reached out to our support team via Live Chat regarding cancellation during your free trial period and were given exact instructions on how to cancel.

As with any app installed from the Shopify App Store, you can simply uninstall the app from your Shopify admin > Apps page to cancel the recurring app charge in Shopify. However, if you do get a charge on your Shopify invoice, it is likely because the trial period expired. In such cases, you can simply reach out to Shopify support to request for any possible refund since the charge is billed by Shopify.

It really is as simple as that! :)

As for your reason for cancellation -- we'd love to work with you to help determine how Dropified can be an asset to your business or otherwise properly cancel the subscription for you.

Please reach out to our support team via email or chat, and we'll be there to help! support@dropified.com

puzzd

The import is absolutely garbage. First, the import button is only available on the first page, when moving to page 2, the button disappears and you are required to go into individual products to import. Absolutely not cool when there are TONS of products to import.

Nevertheless I managed to import 1000 products only to then find out that it does not import variants? Both variants ended up the same price?!

I just wasted the whole day and I need to start again with something that works - Oberlo.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry to hear that you had some trouble with importing products.

The Quick Save function on the AliExpress search results page does work beyond the first page, but it can take a few seconds for everything to load before you can see the Dropified button to save products again.

As for separate variant prices -- there is an Advanced option in the extension that you can enable during the importing process that allows you to get separate prices of variants. The extension is now updated to use the Advanced option by default for all products that you import through Dropified 😀

Hope that makes sense.

CrystalCarat

Bad Experience
Worst App ever

May 5, 2020

Hi there,

I see you just registered earlier today. Unfortunately, we don't have record of any communications from you or any activity in your account.

I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Please reach out to our support team via live chat or email at support@dropified.com with any problems you might have.

We're here to help! 🙂

Just Tech Things

Decided to try out Dropified with the "free account" and its completely useless. Can't import anything even after installing the Dropified Chrome extension. I'm all for offering a service for a price..my only disappointment is that if you're gonna offer a free trial, at least make it a functional one so that owners can at least see the platform in action before making a decision.

November 19, 2019

Thanks for your interest in trying out Dropified, and we apologize for the confusion.

When you install Dropified from the Shopify App Store, your Dropified account will automatically start on an inactive "free" plan. In order to start your 14-day free trial, you'll need to choose a plan that you want to try from the Profile page in your Dropified account.

We offer a full feature trial period, so you can test out everything before your first charge.

Please reach out via Live Chat or email if you need any assistance with getting started with Dropified. We'll be here to help! 👍

Previous 1