Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

PMilly

I use this app to fulfill my orders, but it didn't for me it cost some money and time and its hurts to the bottom of my heart.

JYards

The app makes it mandatory to set the (Compare At Price) for all items imported via the app, even if you're not planning for a sale. This problem stems from the pricing rules page. Their only offered solution for addressing this is to disable the compare at feature from your e-store theme settings--a solution that would not make my clients appreciate the discounts I'm offering, which is kind of a new problem. That's besides the fact that I couldn't find any feature that can allow me update the prices of my imported items in case I decided on markup changes within the pricing rules. Too basic for many stores.

** ** ** ** ** **
My reply to (Developer reply, September 10, 2019):

Thank you for confirming that advanced e-stores who need to use the “Advanced Markup Rules” are forced to set a rule for the compare at price for each cost range—even if they aren’t planning to. Thus, there’s no confusion about this point anymore, as you claimed. Your offered solution is me emptying the pre-calculated compare at price from each item (item-by-item?) during the importing process. But why are you considering that headache, a solution? Procedural automation should be the solution.

You’are saying: (It's also possible to update your existing products by percentage or fixed value through Dropified), but I hoped to hear the phrase (automatically with one click, the product pricing will be updated for all products loaded to the catalog via the APP and even those products that are still pending within the import list). Or at least state that anywhere within the APP. If you really have such a feature, then you deserve a credit for it.

September 10, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the review.
Many if not most of the features in Dropified are based on user requests as we're always listening to feedback and suggestions to see how we can continue to improve our software and service.

Your suggestions have been added to the features queue to have it implemented into our software hopefully in the near future.

Meanwhile, we did send you a message in case you'd like to further communicate your suggestions and use case with us.

Please feel free to reach out to Dropified Support Team via live chat or email at anytime.

Besthomes Secrets

Very very disapointed. I had great expectations finally found out that it was a total scam! The app is Aliexpress focus. So if you are expecting to export smoothly products from Walmart or any other retailers...forget about it!! Lot of bugs. Sometimes you try to import product it just does not work. I've upgraded my plan in order to have several stores but the app takes time to integrate new added stores. So when you want to import products to new added stores, the stores doesn't appear so you just can't import. Other point is shipping. You need to check by yourself if the retailer ships internationaly (while other like wholesaledeals or big buy make it very easy to know as you can filter retailers using their shipping solution). Other point you don't clearly see the wholesale price. It's nice to say you can change price of the products but what about profit margin ?? You have to do everything manually except if you're using aliexpress. I should have never signed up. Never! What a waste of time & money!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review of Dropified, and I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with product importing.
We offer product importing ability for many supported sites, but some of those sites do tend to change things on their sites regularly. We make every effort to get our extension updated based on those changes so that importing will work again, but sometimes, it can take time.
Also, when you connect more stores in your Dropified account, usually you just need a re-sync for the extension to recognize the newly added store which only takes a few seconds to do.
Again, I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with getting things going with Dropified. You can reach out to the dedicated Dropified Support Team at anytime if you need some help with troubleshooting.

Please do reach out via live chat so that we can help to make your experience with Dropified better 🙂

Aleatório

Não sei como tem coragem de cobrar uma porcaria dessas ainda. Não consigo fazer nada. É tudo travado e só fica carregando. Não consigo colocar as variantes, fazer os pedidos nem nada. Simplesmente inútil. Ainda bem que existe o Dsers.

August 13, 2019

Hi Rhuan 👋

Sorry for the trouble you're having, you don't have access to features as you actually haven't selected a plan to trial. You can select a plan from this page: https://app.dropified.com/user/profile#plan

If you pick the monthly plan you won't be charged for 14 days and will have access to all features 👍

Your Story Isn't Over Yet

This was the best DS app back in late 2018. I switched over from Oberlo. I'm not sure what happened but it's full of bugs now. Orders don't fulfil, there's variant issues, the city doesn't fill, the auto captcha doesn't work sometimes, and many more. I've been in touch with customer support (Their team is great for the most part) for months now and there's been no fixes at all. I even tell them about bugs that's been plaguing my experience for months and they just tell me it's not on their roadmap. Which sucks considering I'm paying $127 per month for this service. Updates come out, they introduce new features which are hit or miss for me personally but they don't focus on the core of their business, the apps functionality. With the app not even working as advertised, everything else doesn't even matter. A lot of my time is being wasted tinkering with options trying to get the app to do what it's supposed to, fill orders. This shouldn't be the user experience. I understand bugs happen, but it would be nice to know that they're at least aware and working on fixing the issues rather than waiting for a lot of users to complain and then do something. It's like my $127 doesn't matter until 50 other people also experience the same. Eagerly waiting for another DS service to introduce an Auto Captcha feature and I'm done, unless they can fix this app which I highly doubt and I'll gladly change my review.

UPDATE: As of July 4th 2019 almost all issues are resolved. There are still a few bugs but nothing as bad as before.

Case Magnate

this is bullshit. i cancelled my subscription here and still got charged. this app only wants your money. dont try installing it or you will pay them even if you dont like it! Scammers

June 5, 2019

Hi Jose, we're really sorry to hear that you had some issues with billing. I've emailed you back through your support ticket to explain why that happened.

Your account is now cancelled and I've refunded the charge to you, but I can certainly understand the frustration.

We definitely care about all of our customers, and we'll continue to work towards improving our service and app. It's easy for customers who register at Dropified.com to click Cancel from within their account - or just reach out to support.

Meanwhile, please check my reply to you and let me know if you have any questions :)

DinoLoveStore

App is good but customer service is not so good. I have been charged twice for 7 month (both by shopify app + Dropify app). customer service fixed the bug and when I installed the app second time, I was charged again by both parties. Time consuming to fix all that, I asked customer service to give me an offer as an excuse, they refused. They don't care about customers, they only want you to pay the app. Sad...

Now, the app does not work anymore, I can not access it. Removed it then I can not install it anymore. Customer support says he can do nothing because of weekend, I have to wait many days to have bug fixed.

Bad bad service, how do you think I can manage my store????????

April 22, 2019

Thanks for your review of the app, and we're really sorry to hear that you had some issues with billing. It seems like the issue started because you created multiple Dropified subscriptions. It does look like it was all sorted out now, but I can certainly understand the frustration.

Meanwhile, please reach out to Dropified Support team to make this better.

OakHousehold

This app use to be amazing but ever since they switched a lot of their policies and plans it went to complete crap. For someone who owns multiple stores its simply not worth it paying their high fees when I can simply just use other apps that I need the same features for way cheaper. Wouldn't recommend if you own multiple stores. Seen a lot of my friends switch over to different apps since dropified implemented these new plans.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. It looks like you're actually grandfathered into one of our older plans, so you can continue to use that plan for multiple stores if you'd like.

However, our newer plans actually make it much more affordable and practical if you have 3 or more stores. Plus with all the new features, it even makes sense to upgrade just for the benefit of having the additional features. Check out our Pricing page to see the features and benefit of each plan www.dropified.com/pricing

Anyway, we do understand that embracing change isn't easy. Reach out to our Support Team via email support@dropified.com or live chat, and we'll be happy to work this out with you.

Hype Fashion

Im currently on the Premier Plan paying 127 per month and literally nothing works properly. So far the support has been nothing but long reponses and when I do get one, all they say is to clear my cache. Tried it over 10 times and it doesn't do anything. Ive been using dropified for like 5 months and it has been pretty good. However, the last month was nothing but nightmares.

Furniture Delivery Uk

We focused our interest in the Ebay Integration but all this app focuses is Ali-express as usual with Oberlo & Ali Drop ship and the likes. It does even a terrible job in importing the products using the extension when it comes to products with Variants. Their automatic markup wants to work but its bugged on the extension.
Could still be a rock star with alixpress but should not mention eBay at all. Manual monitoring of inventory and price :)

Kind Support agent and to the point:
"For eBay or any other supported sites, you need to check on inventory status manually"