Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Reduce Our Use

I have learned so much from Dropified. This is great software and they provide excellent educational resources through the Academy. At this point I would only recommend Dropified for use with Aliexpress products and advise a little bit of caution if your planning on using Dropified with Ebay which is why I am only scoring it a 3.

Here's why....Initially I was using Dropified to add products with Aliexpress when I started building my site 6 months ago in December. When Dropified announced the Ebay integration I shifted directions and started sourcing 80% my products from Ebay instead of Ali Express (220 products) complete with photo editing and detailed product descriptions ( if you have built a site you understand how much work this is)

I chose more of a focus on Ebay suppliers because 1. faster shipping times made sense to me and 2. I got very excited with the idea of offering handmade items in my store to add more product diversity. 6 months later and a ton of hours invested building my store (which looks ahhhmazing) I still haven't moved towards my launch phase because of one major hiccup.

Dropified Ebay integration is only partially automated in my opinion. The software will allow you to add products from Ebay & Auto Fufill orders, but it will not track inventory on ebay products therefore allowing you to accidentally sell a sold out product to your customer if you are not manually tracking your inventory and taking products offline when they are unavailable. Please note this is not the case with AliExpress products, there is inventory tracking for Ali Express with Dropified

Some of my products are pretty unique and I cannot add a back up supplier for the system to default to, when the first item goes out of stock.

This inventory detail is not made clear by Dropified as Ebay integration is marketed as fully automated, though the idea of manually checking inventory for over 200 products in ebay listings on a daily basis does not seem very automated. I am not feeling confident moving into launch with this challenge until I feel I have a good system to track inventory in place. Ebay suppliers are a bit more fickle making inventory tracking for E-bay products pretty Important.

In an online forum a fellow dropshipper suggested switching to Shopmaster as this software will track Ebay & Ali Express inventory and it's not possible to sell your customers sold out items. I guess Shopmaster will do all the product importation just like Dropified does. But man.... making the switch to shopmaster seems like a headache and major pain in the a$$ at this point as I have invested a ton of time into learning and using Dropified and I really like Dropified minus the ebay inventory thing.

I am feeling pretty stuck on this issue with no solution.
The team at Dropified is always super responsive but no one has been able to help me with recommendations.

I have been researching 3rd party inventory tracking apps like easy sync, but can't get confirmation of compatibility with dropified. Many of the inventory tracking apps seem to have a product importation and auto fulfillment function like Dropified, so I am not sure if the 2 systems will work together.

Anyway if you are new to using Dropified it's pretty awesome and also be cautious before jumping full boar on the Ebay bandwagon like me, until there is a solution or some more educational resources available, as this integration is still very new. Or start small with a few items you can easily track manually on a daily basis. If you are selling commonly found products and you can find a solid secondary supplier to have as default it may not be an issue. But if you have a ton of products you may find the lack of inventory tracking an issue too.

Again by no means am I bashing Dropified, and really hope I can find a solution as I have a crazy amount of hours invested at this point . Overall Dropified has been an absolutely amazing learning resource, and the software is fantastic. I have been thoroughly impressed with everything so far... minus the ebay product inventory tracking issue. I would highly recommend for use with Ali Express

Hopefully I can figure this issue out soon. If anyone is using Ebay with Dropified and has a solution please reach out at reduceouruseproducts@gmail.com I have been asking around on all the forums and have not found a clear solution yet.

Ambiance Bouddha

Super application qui facilite la vie au niveau des commandes.
Dommage par contre que le service client ne soit pas plus performant.
Mes stocks se remettent à 0 systématiquement tout les 2 jours et impossible d'avoir une réponse concrète.
Du coup mes produits n'ont plus de gestion de stock, pas très pratique. C'est plus qu'agaçant.
J'ai fini par abandonner mais je suis déçue sincèrement.

April 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. That problem can happen if the product isn't properly mapped in Dropified. You can solve that by setting up Variants Mapping in Dropified for that product, then Sync Inventory with the Supplier.
If you still need help with it, please reach out to our Support Team at anytime via live chat or email, and we'll work on troubleshooting the issue for you.
Thank you.

auryas.com

Très bonne application, indispensable.
Nous constatons toutefois une dégradation : tous les matin, nous rencontrons des problèmes de serveur. De temps en temps, c'est ok, mais là cela devient récurrent.
De plus, pas mal de choses ne fonctionnent pas bien sur la duplication de fiches produits : prix par variantes, stock, photos sur variantes.
Enfin, le fullfield sur bundle ne fonctionne pas non plus.
Tout ceci n'est pas très grave mais cela pourrait être amélioré. Hors, nous avons déjà remonté ces infos depuis longtemps et rien ne s'améliore dans les updates.
Cela ne remet pas en cause notre utilisation de l'app mais nous trouvons cela dommage.
De plus, la dernière mise a jour a enlevé une fonctionnalité qui était bien pratique : pouvoir entrer un n° commande hors Aliexpress (bigbuy par exemple).

April 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with our app. We certainly hear you, and we have definitely been hard at work making Dropified better and faster.
Also, you can now add Order IDs from Bigbuy or any other site again to the order in Dropified :)
Hope that helps
Reach out to us anytime through live chat or email, and we'll be here to help support@dropified.com

MyMommyToBe

Seems like a nice app but I cannot rate it honestly because it does not allow sellers to test how products are imported to their stores without paying for a plan.

CoCo Hauteur

Seemed to have really powerful features but I was unable to test any of them because the free plan doesn't allow me to import products into my store from my current supplier site. So, it's impossible for me to give an accurate review without ever having the ability to review the app.

New Pretty Finds

PROS:
[+] Great order queue fulfillment automation and ability to just order everything in one smooth process unlike stop-and-go with Oberlo;
[+] Audit tools to avoid duplicate orders;
[+] Extension to import is a lot better than Oberlo;
CONS:
[-] Pricey. Only some features that matter truly over Oberlo.;
[-] Product database is poor. Automation is limited to Aliexpress.;
[-] Inventory management leaves a lot to be desired. Oberlo clearly wins in this important feature. Dropified's response was just deal with it via the alerts?