Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Dropshipping automated - AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay & More!

Beaux Home Goods

Although I am fairly new to Shopify and Dropified, so far I really like Dropified. I like this app because it offers more stores I can add products from. For example, I use AliExpress and eBay a lot and Oberlo does not have eBay as an option. That's the only reason I use Dropified. What I do not like is the 8% fee. I did not find this out until after I had a few orders placed. If business owners are paying $17 a month to use Dropified, that should be all we have to pay!!! I will continue to use Dropified for now until I find another app with no fees but have the stores I like to use.

PHOENXS

Dropified has streamlined so many processes from cloning/adding products, adding suppliers, placing orders, auto tracking & excellent customer service and tutorials. I was exposed to Shopify years ago and now, I cannot imagine Shopify without Dropified. It just makes it that simple.

Anaittum

Dropified helped me while I was selecting the wholesale dealers I needed to choose products from. In addition to this, the one-click feature helped me a lot. It would be great in case they could offer the same capabilities they offer for US based dealers for their Canada counterparts (like wayfair!)

BP & G

This is very practical and easy to use app. I am a bigginer in all this online store world and definitely it has been a crucial and helpful tool to develop my shopify store. Totally recomend.

BOMARKT

It saves me so much time in terms of adding products, editing photos and mapping the variants but the products with many pictures and information mostly don't work, getting always error. Better use for simple products not with many variations.

Arienza

I Would of Definitely given this W.O.N.D.E.R., Service and app a 5/5, but I hope to stir some investment interest, for myself and others as we head deeper into..

What I call, the EQUITY, Generation, 2020;..

Why dont we all hook up and develope together..really, praying for oppurtunities like that on this ONE.

My Verdict, Dropified = Happified.!! Thanks.

Aaron Boateng.

Lynda Anne

This app might be great for a store that is just starting, but it requires so much work on my end to get it set up that it just wasn't feasible. For instance, you have to manually enter the product reviews CSV for every product. And again, moving inventory from Oberlo to dropified - you guessed it - is done one item at a time. You cut and paste the URL from aliexpress and basically override. I have over 3,000 products in my store. To spend 5 minutes on importing and setting up reviews for each and every one of my products would take 15,000 minutes, or 250 hours, or 6 weeks at 40 hours a week. How is that feasible? It's not. Too bad because for the limited time I tried the free trial I was very impressed. It's like Oberlo on steroids. If you haven't started your store yet, or have a small inventory, this is the app to use. There are too many benefits to list. But if you're already running a fairly large inventory, you'll need another full time staff for 6 weeks to get it done. Not realistic is it? Crying in my disappointment. #letmeplaytoo

houseofholistic

I used this app to add a few products to my shop, they have a wide list of compatible websites that work with the app, dropified really made adding products easy, very useful I would recommend.

Hippy Home

Best customer support compared to the competition, and actually put shopify to shame in that regard.
I've used the app for 5 weeks now.
Overall, in this modern age of high IT functionality, Dropified could still be significantly better in being user friendly - there is still a lot of time investment for the customer to set up auto functions and even placing code into web pages HTML.
Would like to know how reliably up to date the Dropified 'US Products' search page is and the page title is misleading because most products are sourced from Aliexpress (China) ...

QiU-cars

Nous utilisons cette app depuis pratiquement 2 ans. Il persiste quelques améliorations a apporter au niveau de la gestion des stocks. Ils ne sont pas toujours justes et surtout peuvent se mettre à zéro à n'importe quel moment. Nous travaillons avec 1 seul vendeur et avons donc retiré l'option de tracking. Cela a réglé le problème pour nous mais je sais que d'autres shops galèrent pas mal avec ça. A noter, une très nette amélioration du service client ces dernier temps. Réponses et résolutions rapides. C'est vraiment très appréciable :)

Previous 1