Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Gym Belles

I used this app recently and found that they are great.
I got an initial phone conversation to get me going.
Later I got answers via prompt chats on the many questions that I had.
They make doing business with AliExpress a lot easier for beginners like myself.
Also, I found their courses (videos) to be of immense help.

Shop Late Tonight

Takes a lot of the early headaches out of startup. Gives you more free time to concentrate on branding... I'll be using dropified from now on!

Wink & Gun

I have been using this app for the last 2 weeks to handle the collection and management of drop-shipping products. It has built-in support for Shopify with heaps of great features like margin handling, auto price adjustments, image selection & editing, etc.

FelipeLuis

Es un herramienta bastante útil, hasta ahora me ha funcionado muy bien, dan soporte técnico de forma rápida. Espero que siga funcionando como hasta ahora!

Alphageorge

It is quite flexible and resourceful. I like being able to bring over products from AE and eBay and manage them all in a single place. Still working my way in understanding how to use Boards, but in all it has been a good experience. 100% recommended.

latippas.com

I used to build and design websites for my clients when I had started a business back in the early 2000's. I was pretty sharp until I became ill and the illness caused problems with my memory. My memory is getting better as I am better now. Things are so different now. Everything is automated software, and there's hardly any coding. I actually made it harder for myself when I joined the Dropified family. I was amazed by the auto-order fufillment, advance editor tools, the marketing techniques with the YouTube videos, the easy connections of my products to my website, I get to have up to 5 stores, and if I have a question, the team is there to answer within minutes if not seconds. There are features I have not used yet because Dropified has given me so many to choose from. I know how much software cost! With that said, KUDOS to Dopified!

Zanerpalooza

When I heard of an app that could automate the functions that normally take my time away from searching for products or finding new and creative ways to market them, I was all aboard. Dropified has a huge database of videos and written as well as one on one help.
My problem is that I have to work on following the tutorials instead of jumping around. I am new to the world of business and I find that Dropified is a solid ship(ping experience.) Everything you need to learn whatever you need is provided along with tons of support.
Cheers!

www.rcnmarket.com

what i like in this app was the costumer support that i can ask questions that i encounter on my journey as newbie on this business.

Emileo's World

I love Dropified easy to import products & fast costumer service. Special Thanks to Kevin for always helping even if it's sat, sun, or late like right now. Already twice he came to my rescue if i'm correct probably more then twice. i 100% recommend this app

And 1 For All

In my honest opinion and through over 2(+) Years of being a Satisfied Customer...

"Dropified is simply the Best Dropshipping App/Software on the Market"...!!!

"FULLY AUTOMATED"... "TIME SAVING"... (+) "FREE E-Com EDUCATION"...!!!

Also the "BEST" of "Customer Service"...!!! (which is Very Important to any Business). "Response Time", "Attention to Details of the Customers Query" and the Will to "Successfully Satisfy" the Customers Concerns...!!!

This is just some of the other Reasons why You will Love having "Dropified" as a Major Tool with/in Your "E-Commerce" Arsenal...!!!

"Thanks a Million" Dropified Team for a Fantastic App and Excellent "Customer Service"...!!!

And 1 For ALL