Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Dropshipping automated - AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay & More!

Jaydee Bedding

using this app and its ok but have some sync issues with ebay when trying to update tracking , they are working hard on it now

April 19, 2021

Thanks for the feedback.

It looks like we have a conversation that stopped getting responses from you for some reason.

Please contact the Dropified Support team and continue to communicate with us regarding any issues that you are having with the app, and we'll be sure to investigate it!

propotentlab

Excellent brand, amazing company, 1 of a kind for sure. support is top-notch and the product is legit, they are #1 app in all of shopify/

Keto Bird

I signed up for the Private Label plan last year, and have been really happy with the options I have to create and distribute my own brand without high overhead or the need to find/negotiate with vendors for things like supplements. Customer service is very responsive when I run into issues or even just have general questions about the process. Overall I've been very pleased with my experience using Dropified in general, as well as their premium Private Label services.

100 Unicorns

I have been using this app for over a year now. I especially love how simple the order automation/product importing are despite the bugs (which happens in all other software sometimes). Customer Support is superb. I have used other apps in the past but nothing beats what Dropified can do! I just wish that Dropified would at least have Amazon added to your list of Order fulfillment automation store. It would be great if that happens!

GodMode USA

This is an awesome app and so easy to use. Thank you Dropified you have changed my life. Thank you again

Miss Thelle

Fast response time. so far i am building store can not comment on shipping process, but platform is easy to use and so far good

SunNutrient

Great service. Thus far, they have been very supportive of me and my business and have helped with every question, and helped me launch successfully.

Go Goins

Happy with the service that Dropified provides. They have been a tremendous time-saver in locating US dropshippers and make the process seamless.

Win Max Store

I am new to dropshipping and I find your Dropshipping 101 very useful. It gives detailed training on all functionalities of the app as well as insights on the dropshipping business. Totally recommend!

K&M Wellness

So far it seems to be performing well. Dropified Black is a great program, highly recommend! Other integrations besides AliExpress would be welcome (hint,hint)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19