Products Assistant

Products Assistant

by Zetya

Manage products on our time, not yours

Haikini

I used this app to sell different sizes for swimwear (top and bottom). However it does not work well because it fails to synchronize my inventory count, and keeps letting customers buy sold out products. will not recommend.

June 29, 2019

Hi Haikini

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We took a look at our support desk and didn't find any recent tickets from you regarding the app not working. We would have been more than happy to investigate and resolve any issues if you had taken the opportunity to contact us.

Thanks

Kimmy Snabric Llc

Worst app ever. When I first installed it it worked fairly okay. I paid extra to have the tech come into my website and code so products would not go negative. Since paying them, I had to have them come in several more times to re-sync the system because it would start allowing product to go negative again. In the last couple of months, it has gotten EXTREMELY bad to the point I wonder if they're even maintaining this app anymore. I've contacted them multiple times and every time they say they've fixed the problem but then we have more products go negative and I have to make even more refunds and apologies to my customers. I'm tired of having to refund an apologize. I'm un-installing this app and going to give my money to another app that actually works, even if that means paying more money.

UPDATE: We have not added new inventory since the team supposedly re-synced our products a few weeks ago and so there is a much deeper issue than me not having synced new inventory. Sadly, I hate to go but I cannot keep fighting with the system.

May 16, 2019

Hi Kimmy Snabric LLC

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

As we advised you in our previous responses we added in the ability for you to synch your products when you made an inventory change to prevent this issue from occuring. It seems this functionality has not been used.

Please also note that the app is fully supported with ongoing development.

While we are sorry to see you go, we wish you all the best with your shop!

Garnodk

Tried to install this app, realized it was not working. Contacted their support, now answer and i have sent them 3 emails... so I have now paid for something that did not work as the trail expired and they still did not answer, app should not be on the app store

June 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We checked our support help desk and unfortunately we didn't receive any emails from you. When we reached out to you for a follow up you declined to engage which was disappointing.

Bamboo Lulu

It turns out I set it up incorrectly but the app did not flag a problem. In fact it said the task was valid. Trying another app.

Peg World

An awesome application. We have always had difficulty selling our complete skateboards and longboards as they draw from a few products to make the entire board. So stock management was a nightmare. This product allows us to sell our complete boards while drawing stock from all the different "smaller" products. For Instance a Complete Longboard requires - A deck, 2 Trucks, Bearings, wheels, hardware, riser pads and grip tape. By setting up a complete board on Product assistant it automates this process for us. Great app guys!

Clandar

I have been looking for a way to have two products with different pictures for men and women and retain stock for a single product, without success for ages. I tried this app, very easy to setup, I just created one Master product with stock, I chose the women's one, then created the men's product with different images with no stock control. I then used this app to make the men's product a bundle which contained one of the women's product. When purchases happen for the mens or the womens product it decrements the stock for the women's, if a refund happens on either the stock increments. Very happy it works extremely well, I'm tempted to also try the product cruise control feature but have yet to give it a go.

Pms Bites

The technology is good and integrates well with Shopify. Wish there was a video or a better way to navigate the site to find instructions.

Paleo Papeo

I was looking for an app that could deal with inventory issues with bundled products for ages and I'm so happy I finally came across Shopify Assistant. I had a few problems adding the "sold out" code but the support was incredibly fast and they worked relentlessly to resolve my problem.

If you´re looking for a way to sell pre selected packs that include multiple products then this is by far the best and cheapest way to do it. 3 of the first 5 sales on my website have been bundle products so it's definitely worth the tiny investment.

Check out my home page where you can see my bundled products if you're looking for something similar... http://paleopapeo.es

Other bundle apps just don't do it as well. If any one of the 10-20 products in my bundle products runs out the it will show as sold out.

Don't keep yourself up at night with inventory worries and add shopify assistant to your store.

Vape Ape

I've setup some bundled product with this app and it all works as described and is easy to use! Tried others first but this was the best for our needs by far and didn't have to insert liquid (which becomes a pain when updating theme).

Avery & Ethan - Gifts for Kids

This app does what it says it does which is a time saver. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't for one BIG annoyance. When changing prices, it runs the task over and over and over again until you remember to go back in an DELETE the task. So, for example, if you create a task to decrease your price or increase your price by $10, it will go through and make that change, and then every half hour or so it will go though and do it AGAIN, and keep repeating that until you remember and notice that what should cost $30 now costs $500 or what should cost $100 now costs $1. Ug.

Knowing this I try to remember to go back in and delete the task once it finishes running, but being a busy shop owner like most of us, we are often multi tasking so it is very easy to set the task then forget or a while to go back and turn it off.

Previous 1