Products Assistant

Products Assistant

by Zetya

Manage products on our time, not yours

LirumLarumLeg

Simple and easy solution for the "issues" we had. Quick response and our custom request was solved! Pinguin power!

Book That App Demo

Dear Teri Diaz of Youthful Hands Needle Crafts

Sorry you had a negative experience with our app. Our app successfully runs thousands of tasks for shop owners every day so we know the functionality works as intended. In our experience, if the tasks did not run correctly then the task has usually been set up incorrectly.

It's unfortunate that you did not try and contact us directly for support as we would have been happy to troubleshoot. For future reference, you can contact us at support@shopifyconcierge.com or our help desk at http://support.shopifyconcierge.com.

Thanks

Shopify Concierge

Youthful Hands Needle Crafts

Can't believe we installed this app AGAIN after a huge problem with it a year ago! Yes, it did put the items back to the retail price (we had set our prices 10% below retail through Shopify), but it took over an hour. And then it kept adding to the prices by the amount we set over and over again, until the prices were more than $1 above retail! Definitely not a time-saver!

Tricky3

Shopify Assistant burns the candle at both ends - shows up early, works late, never complains, gets shi*t done. And Gavin the Assistant Manager is pretty helpful too ;)

Big Dreams Now

We used this app to set up a countdown timer for a special deal to expire, and so far it has worked very well. The timer feature was a bit difficult to install, but the Shopify Assistant support was excellent and they went above and beyond to assist in integrating this feature with our store.

Pickle-Ball, Inc.

Without this app it would not be possible at all to do dealer-tiered pricing on Shopify. The basic utility is awesome, and proper respect goes to out to Shopify Concierge for this.

That said, it's extremely tedious to use, owing to the following: * Their site is slow as syrup * Their UI doesn't allow you to search by SKUs, only product titles (which, if you're doing dealer-tiered pricing, is NOT a unique identifier) * there's no way to do bulk upload (say, XML or CSV, for example) inventory sync rules. So get some coffee & allow 1-12 minutes per product sync rule (I have 300 products, and I can't even imagine what users do who have 3000 products...).

A Creative Shoe

Well, this could be a good app if it worked. I keep having problems and everytime they fix one problem another one comes up. I haven't given up totally on the app. We'll see what this set of fixes bring.

Monolith

Lifesaver! I was really wondering what to do about the lack of bundle support for Shopify. Luckily Shopify Assistant adds this feature. I had some trouble at first getting it to work but they were able to help me get it working, even on the weekend. By far the most valuable app I have tried on Shopify.

This is great! As it says, the app does a whole bunch of stuff, but I use it mainly for product bundling. Lets you define a new product as a bundle and then you link it to the constituent products, decreasing their respective inventories with each sale of the bundle. Perfect!

It's also great to be able to setup time limited discounts, so you can lower and raise a price at a specific time. Really simple way of doing it!

2 Next