Products Assistant

Products Assistant

by Zetya

Manage products on our time, not yours

Haikini

I used this app to sell different sizes for swimwear (top and bottom). However it does not work well because it fails to synchronize my inventory count, and keeps letting customers buy sold out products. will not recommend.

June 29, 2019

Hi Haikini

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We took a look at our support desk and didn't find any recent tickets from you regarding the app not working. We would have been more than happy to investigate and resolve any issues if you had taken the opportunity to contact us.

Thanks

Kimmy Snabric Llc

Worst app ever. When I first installed it it worked fairly okay. I paid extra to have the tech come into my website and code so products would not go negative. Since paying them, I had to have them come in several more times to re-sync the system because it would start allowing product to go negative again. In the last couple of months, it has gotten EXTREMELY bad to the point I wonder if they're even maintaining this app anymore. I've contacted them multiple times and every time they say they've fixed the problem but then we have more products go negative and I have to make even more refunds and apologies to my customers. I'm tired of having to refund an apologize. I'm un-installing this app and going to give my money to another app that actually works, even if that means paying more money.

UPDATE: We have not added new inventory since the team supposedly re-synced our products a few weeks ago and so there is a much deeper issue than me not having synced new inventory. Sadly, I hate to go but I cannot keep fighting with the system.

May 16, 2019

Hi Kimmy Snabric LLC

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

As we advised you in our previous responses we added in the ability for you to synch your products when you made an inventory change to prevent this issue from occuring. It seems this functionality has not been used.

Please also note that the app is fully supported with ongoing development.

While we are sorry to see you go, we wish you all the best with your shop!

Garnodk

Tried to install this app, realized it was not working. Contacted their support, now answer and i have sent them 3 emails... so I have now paid for something that did not work as the trail expired and they still did not answer, app should not be on the app store

June 29, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We checked our support help desk and unfortunately we didn't receive any emails from you. When we reached out to you for a follow up you declined to engage which was disappointing.

Youthful Hands Needle Crafts

Can't believe we installed this app AGAIN after a huge problem with it a year ago! Yes, it did put the items back to the retail price (we had set our prices 10% below retail through Shopify), but it took over an hour. And then it kept adding to the prices by the amount we set over and over again, until the prices were more than $1 above retail! Definitely not a time-saver!